Player Discussion Artturi Lehkonen Part 2

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
When Caufield comes up, he'll compete for a spot also.

For example, we may see:

Tatar Danault Caufield
Armia Evans Perry/Lehkonen

or

Tatar Danault Armia
Caufield Evans Perry/Lehkonen

even more reason to trade Tatar

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
even more reason to trade Tatar

I liked Tatar a lot the past two years.

But I must say, I find it surprising that an NHLer, a consistent point producer in the NHL, has such trouble stick handling some times.

What is up with that??

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
I liked Tatar a lot the past two years.

But I must say, I find it surprising that an NHLer, a consistent point producer in the NHL, has such trouble stick handling some times.

What is up with that??

he has consistency issues, that's usually mental/mindset related (loses confidence etc.)

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
i brought it up in the injury thread, it sounds like it but I can't find anything official that says he is.

Is Lehkonen injured? Any luck finding anything? I'm replying to your post from March 11th. But Lehkonen played on the 13th, yet hasn't played since.

If not I think Lehkonen-Evans-Armia could be a good 4th line.

gillyguzzler

Jan 21, 2007
Ontario
He was such an important player during the last two years. No, not an offensive force but he did chip in a lot more than what Evans and Byron are producing. I don't agree with him being scratched game after game.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
i wonder if MB is waiting on a trade deal to go through that involves him?

we do need a D and the likely only way we can get decent help is if a body or two are going the other way. I don't get why this coaching staff doesn't like Leks or Mete and think they are making a mistake but if MB is going to hire this staff for next year then might as well trade these guys if they don't fit in his system.

Reactions: Miller Time

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
First star of the game for me. Always good on forecheck and backcheck, relentless pressure and always so good on the boards.

He should never be taken out of the line up.
With a team that is speed challenged, it is pure foolishness, to have one of our best skaters out of the line-up. Other teams must look at us and smile at our ineptness.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
DD said he's good for Friday but he hasn't committed to a lineup. Can't imagine him going back to Tatar so I expect to see Lehkonen.

I really hope so too, To me Tatar is done as a hab, would much rather see lehk next to danault and have them try to shut down Connor, hes really not that big, we can hammer this guy

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Lehkonen played well in his first two playoffs so I am sure he'll take the opportunity and make the most of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->