Articles from local papers, re: 2004 draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

speeds

Feb 27, 2002
St.Albert
Visit site
Just wondering if everyone could post links to articles from each teams' local paper about speculation on the 2004 draft, perhaps along with a brief line about the articles content.

Things like draft profiles, articles on who a team might like, etc. It would be a great resource if we could get together and have that kind of info readily available as the draft approaches.

Also, could the mods sticky this thread if it catches on, thanks.

Kafka

Mar 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
Last year, two or three days before the draft, two articles about Montreal being very interested in Kastsitsyn with what... the 10 overall pick?

So I expect a few articles in LaPresse (www.cyberpresse.ca) to be written this thursday or friday.

Prucha73

Heimy said:
from Brownlee's article..."Unlike reporters, however, the Oilers have to get it right the first time when they step to the microphone in Raleigh, South Carolina, June 26."

South Carolina? That's gonna have to be one powerful microphone! :amazed:

:joker:

speeds

Feb 27, 2002
St.Albert
Visit site
Two More Oilers draft articles, via the EDM Sun:

this article about who EDM might like at 14, with a tidbit about NYR at #6:

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/EdmontonSun/Sports/2004/06/23/510397.html

next article about how EDM's thoght process might change with 2 firsts instead of one (thouh I think there's a factual mistake in the article, as they list EDM also with 2 seconds, one of which is NYR propoerty via the Nedved trade as far as I've hear):

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/EdmontonSun/Sports/2004/06/23/510396.html

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
If you have missed it, on Boston Bruins.com there is a great 5 part article on the draft, of course with a Bruins flavour, but it is a good read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad