Injury Report: Artemi Panarin (Mild Groin Strain; DTD)

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
Shut him down for the pre-season, no need to rush it.

Groin strains can be tricky but if he stays off the ice for a week or two he should be okay. Didn’t notice any particular play where he appeared to injure it.

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
Shut him down for the pre-season, no need to rush it.

Groin strains can be tricky but if he stays off the ice for a week or two he should be okay. Didn’t notice any particular play where he appeared to injure it.
Thought I saw somewhere say it was on his PP goal

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
Yeah I don't think this'll be too serious. I sure hope Kakko is okay. Saw him limping after tonight's rusty performance from the squad....

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004

m32dSTN.png

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Yeah I don't think this'll be too serious. I sure hope Kakko is okay. Saw him limping after tonight's rusty performance from the squad....
Not too worried. He clearly had a chance to come off the ice since there was a whistle. I'm sure if it was anything serious/or with potential of getting worse he would have stayed off the ice for the final moments.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
As I recall, he was slow coming off the ice after we went down behind the NJ goal. Rangers called timeout and he came out for the next shift. He's fine.

HFBS

Noted Troublemaker
Jan 18, 2015
Islanders-fan-Mike-Stobe.jpg

Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
I'll get you for not signing with us....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->