Rumor: Artemi Panarin Changes Agents

George Clooney

Jan 29, 2014
One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

I think weed isnt legal in NYC? Althought... reading bernmaster makes me think otherwise

Reactions: Beezeral

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
If Crawford is done-LTIR, the idea of getting Panarin and Brobrovsky would be crazy. Makes a lot of sense because the Kane and Toews duo need one last kick at the can and grabbing both would make the Hawks a SC contender instantly. Most of their RFA's are not due for massive raises and Crawfords LTIR would give them an additional 6 Million in space.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
To Dallas for

Janmark,
1st rd pick,
Ty Dellandrea ( stars pick 13 last year)
Jason Dickinson

High price for a rental, but would be excited to see panarin with seguin and radulov
I'd rather have a return that removes Janmark and Dickinson and replaces them with a roster winger that manages above half a point per game at bare minimum.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
If Crawford is done-LTIR, the idea of getting Panarin and Brobrovsky would be crazy. Makes a lot of sense because the Kane and Toews duo need one last kick at the can and grabbing both would make the Hawks a SC contender instantly. Most of their RFA's are not due for massive raises and Crawfords LTIR would give them an additional 6 Million in space.

FWIW Crawford is back practicing with the team. Its likely he continues to play through next year. But Bob + Panarin to Chicago would be very interesting.

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
FWIW Crawford is back practicing with the team. Its likely he continues to play through next year. But Bob + Panarin to Chicago would be very interesting.

I would then try to package up a pick with Crawford to a team like Zona to take him and make those UFA signings. If the cap goes up to 83.5 you should have close to 30 million in space. Likely have some kids come up but your top two lines would be set in stone same for the D. The Scandinavian kid and Boquist could be your bottom pairing. Could be interesting summer!!!

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

SoCalFan

Jun 21, 2014
McKinney, TX

I don't see it as likely at all. The guy has had 2 major concussions and has played what? 50 some games over almost 2 seasons? Personally, I think he's close to done. He's already playing with fire after these 2 concussions, one more and he's toast, imo. It's not like he's been out 7-10 days after each either, he's been out months.

While I agree it's interesting to think of taking on Bob and Panarin, the defense really needs the help, as well as goal. That, to me, is more important than bringing on another $10M winger. We can't be riding all kids on the back end. I like Bob but I don't like the dollars and/or term he seems to be looking for. I love Delia, but I'm not sure he's ready for full time in net. So, in essence, I'm a believer in allocating the funds to defense and goalie.

I love Panarin and our forward lines would be sick, but dang, that's some tall cash to have spread out across 3 forwards with having DeBrincat and Strome needing to re-sign eventually.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Said this awhile ago. Florida done deal

Russians love it there and Bobrovsky is a good fit

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
I would then try to package up a pick with Crawford to a team like Zona to take him and make those UFA signings. If the cap goes up to 83.5 you should have close to 30 million in space. Likely have some kids come up but your top two lines would be set in stone same for the D. The Scandinavian kid and Boquist could be your bottom pairing. Could be interesting summer!!!

This is the scenario the Hawks turn around quicker than expected. Stan Bowman has freed up a lot of dry powder to sign impact players and they have Jokiharju, Boqvist and Ian Mitchell coming. So their defense will be young and likely need development time but Bob and Panarin would give them a healthy top tier goalie and obviously Panarin reunites with Kane. One thing to keep in mind is that Crawford has a NMC. Hawks could just sign Bob anyway as Crawford deal expires after next season.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Yup. Go there. Get your retirement contracts. Get some sun. Party. Sign some other over the hill UFA's. Floridas set. Finish just outside of the playoffs. Rinse and repeat.

Playoff lock with Panarin and Bobrovsky

Also another year for tippett borgstrom heponiemi to develop

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Florida Russians

Tsar Barkov
Dadonov
Denisenko
Kiev Yandlev
Artemi Panarin
Bobrovsky
Voynov
Gusev

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
Chicago needs Panarin and a goalie.

Given Delia's progression so far the goalie position could fix itself at this point and they could run Crawford Delia as a 1A 1B tandem. Delia has leaped up the depth chart after the Hogs WCF run to the playoffs last season and lead the AHL in sv% prior to being called up.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Bobrovsky is a great goalie, but I have zero interest paying ANY goalie his age the amount of money and term he's going to demand.

glucker

Aug 22, 2008
London, ON
This is the scenario the Hawks turn around quicker than expected. Stan Bowman has freed up a lot of dry powder to sign impact players and they have Jokiharju, Boqvist and Ian Mitchell coming. So their defense will be young and likely need development time but Bob and Panarin would give them a healthy top tier goalie and obviously Panarin reunites with Kane. One thing to keep in mind is that Crawford has a NMC. Hawks could just sign Bob anyway as Crawford deal expires after next season.
Bob and Panarin are probably going to cost something though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad