Rumor: Artemi Panarin Changes Agents

Figgzfood

Nov 15, 2017
I think you misread here. Florida is the heavy favorite regardless of it they make the trade now or wait until July. Them dumping Riemer helps... but they can pay someone else for that.
Has this actually been said outside of HF?

Phil120362

Dec 29, 2018
I disagree on the package. If Bob gets traded, this gives Florida access to Panarin's former teammate and his agent.

They could be traded a few weeks apart, discussing things with Paul Snuffluffagus the whole time and deny any tampering.
Snuffaluffugus,lmao!

Reactions: Tranq

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Has this actually been said outside of HF?

That FLA is the favorite? I mean, based on their actions it seems pretty obvious. There aren't many teams that can afford both. Deductive reasoning leaves us with FLA as the default favorite if it's a package deal.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest

Znith

Aug 16, 2012
Damn. Sorry CLB fans, you have a promising young team but, he gone. Since you have such good young guys like Seth Jones, Werenski, and Dubois I'd build around that (Atkinson is a good piece too but not young).

TBH I think the best course of action is sell before the deadline and re-tool. Be honest with your fans and say, we couldn't get a comittment from these guys, so we had to protect the interests of the team moving forward. Done.

I think there's also a way to stay competitive. Does this deal make sense?

To FLA:
Panarin
Bobrovsky

To CLB:
James Reimer (stopgap veteran goalie to split with Korpisalo)
Mike Hoffman (can play #1LW and replace alot of Panarin's scoring)
2020 1st round pick
some sort of B prospect

Why does Florida do this, when they could sign them as UFA's?
Well, they can offer the 8th year and keep the cap hit lower, and guarantee them instead of waiting.

who_me?

Oct 7, 2003
Jarmo played this like a rookie GM. He is going to be left empty handed. Horrible asset management. Fans should be booing Jarmo and calling for his head.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Jarmo played this like a rookie GM. He is going to be left empty handed. Horrible asset management. Fans should be booing Jarmo and calling for his head.
Why?

The booing will only come if he hamstrings the team this year by selling two top players.

The fans who are there have 2018-2019 season tickets, not 2019-2020 ones.

Reactions: Viqsi and mikeyp24

Apr 9, 2009
USA

He hasn't even made the decision to trade or keep either player......

Personally, I would expect boos if they were traded. Giving up on the season with the best roster in franchise history seems like a bad decision.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
He hasn't even made the decision to trade or keep either player......

Personally, I would expect boos if they were traded. Giving up on the season with the best roster in franchise history seems like a bad decision.
This. Plus we don't know what is or isn't being offered.

Believe it or not, making the playoffs this season and potentially advancing a round or two has significant value. Much more than a late 1st and prospect.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Piffle

Oct 31, 2007
I guess Crawford and Bob in Chicago will be the highest paid goalie duo next year?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->