Artem Anisimov deserves recognition

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Recognition for being lucky? He's a 30-40 point third liner without Kane and Panarin
His best season was on the Rangers actually. Production last year was ordinary for him, if anyone has benefited it's been Kane. What do you mean he's a 40 point player without Kane? He had 42 points last year with Kane. So quick to put him down...

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
His best season was on the Rangers actually. Production last year was ordinary for him, if anyone has benefited it's been Kane. What do you mean he's a 40 point player without Kane? He had 42 points last year with Kane. So quick to put him down...

Actually, statistically his beast season was last year. (goals and points wise)

major major

Feb 18, 2013
He's underrated if people are calling him a third liner, given how effective he is defensively. His point totals last year were consistent with his previous totals but an aberration given the circumstances. I think you should expect to see more this year.

Recognition for being lucky? He's a 30-40 point third liner without Kane and Panarin

And with them! :laugh: It's Kane and Panarin who are better with Anisimov!

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
Perfect fit with Kane and Panarin. Plays d and has size to allow Kane and Panarin to freelance on wing.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
So Anisimov makes the line better without getting more points than on a less productive line? Ok...

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
If we didn't get Saad I don't know if I would have been able to look past the CBJ trading him. He's a great 2way guy who has.a.beauty of a wrister.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad