Pastrnak 47 pts
Point 47 pts

Who wins?

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris McKinlay

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Eichel and Scheifele should be in there being tied for 6th with 48.

Out of the top 10 scorers all are 25 or younger except for Wheeler.

Truly is a young mans game.

Reactions: koyvoo

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014

Scheifele has 49 but Gaudreau is tied with Eichel just behind at 48.

I just listed top 5 though.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015

Just last season 6 of the top 10 and 10 of the top 15 were 28 or older.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Scheifele has 49 but Gaudreau is tied with Eichel just behind at 48.

I just listed top 5 though.

Did not realize the Jets game was not updated yet. Best off listing a top 10. Over the last 10-15 games the entire top 10-15 scorers have been moving around the list with player A having a 4 point game and the following night player B has a 4 point game. Hell, Scheifele went from being barely over a ppg at game 28 to scoring an incredible 14 point over 5 games stretch.

I think after the Xmas break we are going to see the games tighten up and teams to make adjustments. I do not expect to see 20+ players on pace for 95+ points like we are projected to have now.

Absolut

Mar 7, 2002
NYC
I know it is pretty much impossible but I would love to see McDavid and Kucherov playing together.
That would be such a beautiful thing. I think they would complement each other perfectly. Can't imagine that ever happening, unfortunately.

Oan

Jan 31, 2011
Why most people would rather want that McDavid, Kucherov or MacKinnon win it but not Rantanen?

Reactions: tomi2

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Why most people would rather want that McDavid, Kucherov or MacKinnon win it but not Rantanen?

Not a proven commodity in the scoring race. Besides, the other’s pace is picking up, while his is going down.

Also, McDavid is McDavid and Kucherov, while the biggest reason why, plays on the team with the most prolific offense this year, which means he can easily pick up an assist here and there even if he has a rough game because his team is scoring 4+ goals a game.

Reactions: MacBradley

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Not a proven commodity in the scoring race. Besides, the other’s pace is picking up, while his is going down.

Also, McDavid is McDavid and Kucherov, while the biggest reason why, plays on the team with the most prolific offense this year, which means he can easily pick up an assist here and there even if he has a rough game because his team is scoring 4+ goals a game.
The others pace is picking up, while his is slowing down? The closest McDavid has come to the lead in a long time is 7 points, which happens to be right now.

Rantanen has had a bit of a cold streak and is still comfortably ahead.

Kucherov had 5 points last night.

Mack takes the Ross, McDavid finishes 3rd.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
They think Rantanen is a fluke, because they haven't actually watched him. They feel the need to write an opinion, and saying McDavid or kucherov is going to win, is about as safe of a prediction as you can make.

tomi2

Mar 1, 2007

Because they are threatened by Rantanen. They hope that Mikko will fall of a cliff. Its not happening. Rantanen is here to stay and best winger in the game.

Reactions: MrThomas

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
The others pace is picking up, while his is slowing down? The closest McDavid has come to the lead in a long time is 7 points, which happens to be right now.

Rantanen has had a bit of a cold streak and is still comfortably ahead.

Kucherov had 5 points last night.

Mack takes the Ross, McDavid finishes 3rd.

MacK has as big of a shot as anybody. Just giving reasons for why people might be skeptical of Rantanen’s chances. If someone on the Avs wins the Art Ross, I think it’s MacK. :)

Reactions: MacBradley

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
I still think McDavid will win it. He is right there with it right now, has been consistent throughout, and has 2 years in a row where he finished the last 20 games of the seasons on absolute tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad