Waived: Arron Asham and Martin Biron (10/20: Biron announces his retirement on Twitter)

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Hah...Nash not skating at practice, and still concussed. GREAT START TO THE SEASON.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@AGrossRecord: #NYR GM Glen Sather confirms Marty Biron and Arron Asham are indeed on waivers.”

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Biron on waivers with the attempt to see if someone claims him, and if not, keep him around?

Or if he clears, are we calling up Talbot?

I think the latter. From what he's seen from Marty, I don't think AV can trust him.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
They must have a callup (Talbot) a trade, or a signing in mind.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Hah...Nash not skating at practice, and still concussed. GREAT START TO THE SEASON.

Bob McKenzie said the Rangers will be very careful with Nash. He played after being concussed by Lucic last season when he shouldn't have played. McKenzie made those comments last Wednesday on the NBCSN before one of their games.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
J.T. Miller will be called up. Actually he's now listed on the team roster on Rangers' web site.

http://rangers.nhl.com/club/roster.htm

I never really trust the Rangers roster page with this kind of information. Not doubting it or anything, but usually call ups break first on the AHL Transactions page, where this transaction is not yet listed.

And if this is indeed true, it's a mistake. JT is not ready.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
I never really trust the Rangers roster page with this kind of information. Not doubting it or anything, but usually call ups break first on the AHL Transactions page, where this transaction is not yet listed.

And if this is indeed true, it's a mistake. JT is not ready.

I would rather see J.T. Miller and Chris Kreider up here as rookies than Brian Boyle or Taylor Pyatt. They are GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Biron and Asham practiced with the Rangers at Greenburgh on Monday, but on Tuesday, it is expected that goalie Cam Talbot and either J.T. Miller or Chris Kreider will be called up to the Rangers roster in preparation of Wednesday night’s game against the Capitals in Washington, D.C.

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/ra...n-biron-and-right-wing-arron-asham-on-waivers

Why aren't they practicing with the team today? The Pack didn't play yesterday.

Kreider or Miller shouldn't get a recall to take up a spot on the bench.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad