Around the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Puljujarvi now passing Laine in goals this year, albeit in less games played. Actually looked pretty damn good against Montreal tonight. Kid has some decent speed, if he finally puts it together then he will be a solid player. He had a breakaway tonight and scored on it. I think his tongue was hanging out the entire time.

Reactions: ps241 and BatVader

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Puljujarvi now passing Laine in goals this year, albeit in less games played. Actually looked pretty damn good against Montreal tonight. Kid has some decent speed, if he finally puts it together then he will be a solid player. He had a breakaway tonight and scored on it. I think his tongue was hanging out the entire time.

Strange how playing with the best player in the world will make you look good.

He's a good player but I think he's getting a lot of help from 97.

Reactions: ps241

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills

Oh 100%. But he went from what many considered bust material while playing with McDavid to actually being able to competently keep up with him for now. McDavid seems to be able to make the most out of players who can keep up with him and Puljujarvi is a good skater so all he needed to do was get his offensive game on track, which it seems like he's starting to.

Reactions: robertocarlos

Zamknij kurwa ryj

Feb 22, 2021

Puljujarvi's definitely benefiting from playing with McDavid but he's pulling his weight on that line, his two way game is ridiculously good and he's a beast of a forechecker. Opens up a lot of space for McDavid. He does have to work on his hands and finishing ability though as he's had probably an extra dozen chances or so that should've ended up in the back of the net this season.

Reactions: BatVader

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Don't let @BatVader see this, he has been saying for a year now at least for us to trade for Puljujarvi . :laugh:

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham

Puljujarvi's definitely benefiting from playing with McDavid but he's pulling his weight on that line, his two way game is ridiculously good and he's a beast of a forechecker. Opens up a lot of space for McDavid. He does have to work on his hands and finishing ability though as he's had probably an extra dozen chances or so that should've ended up in the back of the net this season.

Don't let @BatVader see this, he has been saying for a year now at least for us to trade for Puljujarvi . :laugh:
5171C6F5-0364-46FD-9326-D922FB7D80A6.gif

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014

If he gets hit hard he is going to bite his tongue.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
At the end of the day, the dude has 18 points in 43 games this year. Still wouldn’t be surprised if he’s traded at some point.

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
The Sens are now 6-2 against the Flames.

Remember earlier in the season when everyone was saying the Jets were only in a PO position because of all the "free wins" against Ottawa?

Pretty sure the Oilers haven't lost against Ottawa yet. The North is basically 3 strong teams at this point each with their own weaknesses. I don't think any are capable of beating Boston or Tampa in a 7 game series though.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Am I missing something, or is the Canucks/Leafs game tonight an hour earlier than usual for a west coast game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->