OT: Around the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Dude seems nice and had a heck of a career, but that flip out moment where he knocked the net off is one of my favorites.

That's the image of an all-time great I'll always remember. Just a glorious moment of realizing how deeply we were in his head, and would remain for the bulk of the remainder of his career.

Fun Lundqvist stretch-run stats:
  • Over the last two seasons of his career Henrik Lundqvist stopped 12 of 18 shots taken by the Penguins in one start he didn't finish. This also means his last game against a team in his division was nearly 2 full years ago and was a proper blowout.
  • His last win against the Penguins came on April 16, 2016.
  • After a 34 save shutout on February 10, 2016 Lundqvist would go a combined 1-8-3 against the Penguins the remainder of his career.
  • Mathieu Garon won a Cup and King Henrik didn't. More like Viceroy Henrik amirite?

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
I honestly have no clue if OEL is even any good anymore. That teams been average to trash for too long to tell.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I think it’s more of a question if he’ll bounce back than if he’s been good. It’s a scary contract to take a risk on.

4gzv14.jpg

Reactions: KIRK and ColePens

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I’m an eternal optimist. Always looking for the silver lining.

I have a few days of mostly internal outrage then I’m over it and hope for the best.

Either the best being Matheson at worst can be a really good bottom pair and fill in higher up for injures (and not be out of place in the top 4) OR JR gets fired soon. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->