Around the NHL XXXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Shannon confirms multiple people looking at a Sens purchase. That’s cool.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Andy’s a better goalie then Martin Jones. But I get what you’re saying.
I would say thats pretty debatable at thie point at his age. This would be the 3rd year in a row of Anderson playing poorly while Jones has been about 915 sv% other than last year and is not age related like Andy.

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
Weber absolutely steamrolled Tavares and his Leafs teammates did nothing.

They're not going anywhere in the playoffs.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Man getting 2 top-10 picks in that upcoming draft would be too good to be true. I wouldn’t be ashamed at all after having to go through the Melnyk tsunami

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
Man getting 2 top-10 picks in that upcoming draft would be too good to be true. I wouldn’t be ashamed at all after having to go through the Melnyk tsunami
That would be great but we are sens fans, we can't have nice things like that.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
After Wilson pulled that Hoffman crap, they deserve this.

Good point. Hockey gods could be on our side this time.

0-3 couldn’t be better news for us. San Jose’s lineup is 3 HOF, Vlasic and Couture and then a bunch of guys no one has ever heard of

Pancakes Pancakes

Aug 3, 2005
Tank Nation
Good point. Hockey gods could be on our side this time.

0-3 couldn’t be better news for us. San Jose’s lineup is 3 HOF, Vlasic and Couture and then a bunch of guys no one has ever heard of

And Meier, Hertl and Labanc. I want them to fail just as much as everyone else, but for them to miss the playoffs would be an epic failure. I am enjoying every loss though. Haha

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
40 goals in 82 games as a Panther. That trade :eek:
You don’t need any stats to determine if the trade was one of the worst in senators history. Just check for dohrions name attached to it. That’s all you need to know. (We added the better pick in that trade too. Like, what the ??)

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
What did he do exactly? Didn't he just take advantage of an idiot GM?

He's full within his right to do what he did.

But stuff like that generally doesn't happen unless it's made explicitly clear beforehand who ends up where. Wilson already had a deal in place before he traded for Hoffman knowing full well the Sens didn't want Hoffman in their division given the nature of his departure.

It's underhanded and shows a total lack of respect for a peer, even if Dorion is an idiot.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
He's full within his right to do what he did.

But stuff like that generally doesn't happen unless it's made explicitly clear beforehand who ends up where. Wilson already had a deal in place before he traded for Hoffman knowing full well the Sens didn't want Hoffman in their division given the nature of his departure.

It's underhanded and shows a total lack of respect for a peer, even if Dorion is an idiot.

...and yet Dorion comes back for seconds.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
It’s so early in the season....

San Jose won’t finish bottom 10 lol they have too much talent

Reactions: Boud
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->