Around the NHL XXXVI - Final Countdown: 2018 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
They really need a proven goalie to hope to go far though. I am probably going to be cheering for the Flames and (hopefully) the Blues come playoff time.
Ya that's there only week spot, other then that they have a really solid and deep team. I wonder how Rittich will perform in the playoffs.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
damn spezza struggling to break 10 goals in back to back seasons UFA to be... I think he is done :( . Wouldn't mind giving him a 1 year contract in Ottawa for a rebuild season on the cheap if he still wants to play hockey.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Duchene has one more goal over his last two games than our entire roster.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I know it's a longshot but can you imagine the absolute ****show if they somehow miss the playoffs?

Nah. They can just talent their way to a high spot.

But there are a lot of teams that are going to employ a tight checking game and could really knock the Leafs off balance.

Canadian Time

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
Leafs getting lit up at home. It sounds like a huge Habs home game when they score, quite amazing actually.

The Leafs defence and defensive coverage by the forwards is quite poor, can anyone see this team doing anything in the playoffs. Muzzin is terrible, from all the talk you'd think he was Pronger coming in to save the day.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
damn spezza struggling to break 10 goals in back to back seasons UFA to be... I think he is done :( . Wouldn't mind giving him a 1 year contract in Ottawa for a rebuild season on the cheap if he still wants to play hockey.

Yeah, we need bodies to keep the young guys in the AHL instead of getting rushed. I wouldn't mind getting guys like that.

Reactions: Deku
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad