Around the NHL XXXVI - Final Countdown: 2018 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
What did he say?
They're usually 10-15 minute interviews maybe longer, talked about checking scores for us to see how were doing, jonathan pitre and being fortunate to meet him,the can't dim my light online awareness and other silly stuff like his reaction to the crocodile when he was golfing. Recognizes the Sharks are probably built to win now and is mostly worried about that rather than contract talk.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Kinda love how if the Habs lose tonight, they're on the verge of dropping out of the playoffs.

Both the Canucks and Habs fan on HF are cheering for their teams to miss the playoffs.

I hate the 21st century. Nothing makes any god damn sense anymore! "If we don't have the best team we might as well not try!". What the actual f*** is that nonsense...

Reactions: Xspyrit

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Both the Canucks and Habs fan on HF are cheering for their teams to miss the playoffs.

I hate the 21st century. Nothing makes any god damn sense anymore! "If we don't have the best team we might as well not try!". What the actual **** is that nonsense...

I have no idea why a Habs fan wouldn't want his team to make the playoffs. Aside form a tiny chance of winning the lottery, there are zero benefits to finishing just outside the top 8.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Way too early prediction

After a dog fight in the west between like 8 mediocre teams for 2 wildcard spots one of those mediocre teams will just be on a roll and end up beating a much better division leader in the first round.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Read somewhere that with a Tampa regulation win tonight, were officially eliminated from the playoffs...with something like 23 games to play lol

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Way too early prediction

After a dog fight in the west between like 8 mediocre teams for 2 wildcard spots one of those mediocre teams will just be on a roll and end up beating a much better division leader in the first round.

This is why I do not expect Tampa to win the Cup. That dominant a season rarely translates into the playoffs, we as Sens fans ought to know!

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
Read somewhere that with a Tampa regulation win tonight, were officially eliminated from the playoffs...with something like 23 games to play lol

Well Ottawa's 20 points behind the final wild card position with 23 games to play, so....there's still a chance!

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Well Ottawa's 20 points behind the final wild card position with 23 games to play, so....there's still a chance!

I assume they had factored that in and had done the math, the claim was we were mathematically eliminated by Tampa securing the regulation win tonight, im sure someone who cares more can confirm if they are interested, they were eliminated prior to the season commencing in my mind!

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
I assume they had factored that in and had done the math, the claim was we were mathematically eliminated by Tampa securing the regulation win tonight, im sure someone who cares more can confirm if they are interested, they were eliminated prior to the season commencing in my mind!

Sports club stats says we can make the playoffs with as little as 36 points from the remaining games (16-3-4). The way the site works also means that theoretically the actual number might be lower, but it would take a lot of effort that I don't want to do to find out for certain. Although the site also says it is possible that we can win out and miss the playoffs, so we might not be too far from mathematical elimination.

Reactions: Upgrayedd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->