NHL Around the NHL XXIII - Hockey is BACK!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
What a strange game to watch

I detest the Habs but they were playing the equally detestable Penguins who were gifted a PP with 3:30 left in the game

Hope it goes five and both teams are totally spent when it is over

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Price holding Montreal in when it was 3-1. Pens stopped playing and look uninterested. I wonder of there are some players in these series that will be like that. Play but not push it. Still can’t believe Montreal wins this series but Pens just giving it away. Up 3-1 and you lose to that crappy Montreal team? Habs in their heads now

And Sportsnets crappy commenters have to stop calling this ‘playoff hockey’. It’s not. No crowd no true road/home games. It’s more like ‘tournament hockey’

Reactions: JOKER 192

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2020-8-5_23-0-14.png

:eek:o_Oo_O

Reactions: KrejciMVP

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
If the Isles and Canadiens win their series, I think getting the 3 seed would be huge. If the teams are the Hurricanes, Islanders, Maple Leafs/Blue Jackets, and Canadiens, I'd rather play the Isles than any of the other teams. Washington win tomorrow locks us into Pens or Canes though.

Reactions: TOR1970Cup

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
If the Isles and Canadiens win their series, I think getting the 3 seed would be huge. If the teams are the Hurricanes, Islanders, Maple Leafs/Blue Jackets, and Canadiens, I'd rather play the Isles than any of the other teams. Washington win tomorrow locks us into Pens or Canes though.
FWIW, Sportsnet website has Elliot starting for Philly tomorrow...

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Gee, where were you when it was 3-1. Funny how you waited until it was tied to chime in.

Care to give us a prediction?

to be fair friend I had typed it out and not actually finished posting it because I’m a space brain, The score was 3-1 when I was making it. Scouts honor

you should know this about the Habs by now. Little f***ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->