NHL Around the NHL XIV: Marlies zamboni driver leads Whalercanes to a victory in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
It's funny because I kept saying to hubby how much he reminded me of Timmy, especially with the mask on.
That and a bit of Matt Damon, Jim Gaffigan but this is kinda close -Late great Philip Seymour Hoffman.
maxresdefault.jpg
434baabf52de07b4f84e80be1fbd737d.gif

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Just watched the replay of Canes game. I cant stand that team but have new respect for them and how they treated Ayres. Just and awesome story and he and his wife seem like great people.

Wonder how Leafs will react to him going forward.

Oh and Mr. Analytic boy genius Kyle Dubas should start looking for a new job, maybe a whole new career

Reactions: Mission ImPastable

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
That dude on the main board saying the Leafs didn't win because they didn't want to light up their best buddy, Mr. AHL Zamboni Man, is quite possibly the most delusional person on these boards. Wowsers. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Similar sentiments were expressed on the Leafs board last night as well. It was even said the Leafs didn't want to shoot at him because they were afraid they would physically hurt him. The amount of mental gymnastics that fan base does has to be tiring.

Reactions: BMC

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Didn't know where to ask and didn't want to start a new thread, but I need information from you Boston fans:

Did Patrice Bergeron and Phil Kessel ever played on the same line together? Were they known to have chemistry or anti-chemistry?

Thanks !

Trizz617

Jan 5, 2018
Boston/Quebec
soundcloud.com
Didn't know where to ask and didn't want to start a new thread, but I need information from you Boston fans:

Did Patrice Bergeron and Phil Kessel ever played on the same line together? Were they known to have chemistry or anti-chemistry?

Thanks !

Someone please correct me if i'm wrong, but I had sworn Kessel played primarily alongside Krejci before he was traded.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Someone please correct me if i'm wrong, but I had sworn Kessel played primarily alongside Krejci before he was traded.

The year before he was dealt (08-09), Savard and Lucic were Kessel's most frequent line-mates.

The year prior Kessel played a bit with Krejci, not Krejci's most frequent line-mate but he was with him enough.

There's no data on 2006-07 re: Bergeron and Kessel, but they clearly didn't play much together in 2007-08 (Bergeron's concussion) and in 08-09 Kessel was mostly with Savard.

Reactions: Trizz617

Trizz617

Jan 5, 2018
Boston/Quebec
soundcloud.com
The year before he was dealt (08-09), Savard and Lucic were Kessel's most frequent line-mates.

The year prior Kessel played a bit with Krejci, not Krejci's most frequent line-mate but he was with him enough.

There's no data on 2006-07 re: Bergeron and Kessel, but they clearly didn't play much together in 2007-08 (Bergeron's concussion) and in 08-09 Kessel was mostly with Savard.

Thanks for this. Totally slipped my mind about Savy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad