NHL Around the NHL XIII - Penguins acquire Jason Zucker from Wild for Galchenyuk, Addison, pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
right back at ya

Many here don`t hold the Habs in the same light I do. Despite them not winning a d**n thing since before the internet began, there simply is not one team in this league who stir up feelings of absolute hatred and despise such as the Habs do, doesn`t matter if the Habs are a bottom feeder team or competitive but not contenders or vice versa with the B`s

For some of us with a touch of grey upstairs, we will always remember the seemingly yearly get together with the Habs and the wars that ensued for far too many years and even worse, far too many losses at the hands of the Habs

Sure the B`s and Leafs have some recent playoff history but there just isn`t that same hatred and never will be for this fan. The day I start to soften my stance on this is the day I pick up lawn bowling, stop my illegal....err, legal streaming of B`s games:laugh:

The Montreal Canadiens are probably the only thing in this world that I can truly say I HATE !!!

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
right back at ya

Many here don`t hold the Habs in the same light I do. Despite them not winning a d**n thing since before the internet began, there simply is not one team in this league who stir up feelings of absolute hatred and despise such as the Habs do, doesn`t matter if the Habs are a bottom feeder team or competitive but not contenders or vice versa with the B`s

For some of us with a touch of grey upstairs, we will always remember the seemingly yearly get together with the Habs and the wars that ensued for far too many years and even worse, far too many losses at the hands of the Habs

Sure the B`s and Leafs have some recent playoff history but there just isn`t that same hatred and never will be for this fan. The day I start to soften my stance on this is the day I pick up lawn bowling, stop my illegal....err, legal streaming of B`s games:laugh:
Here, here.

Reactions: BMC

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Disgraceful the lazyness back checking by Pittsburgh in OT.Tampa beat them missing 3 top players .Now on a 20-2-1 run and 1 pt back of Bruins.
That division feels over. I have Tampa running the table lol. It’s getting frustrating. I like the Pittsburgh deal for Zucker but I feel the Penguins are frauds. I think their time has past when all is said and done.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
That division feels over. I have Tampa running the table lol. It’s getting frustrating. I like the Pittsburgh deal for Zucker but I feel the Penguins are frauds. I think their time has past when all is said and done.

Pittsburgh are sloppy and can be outworked.They dinged 2 posts and a crossbar though to be fair.Tampa goalie was really lucky tonite .

Reactions: BAD BOY

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009
Disgraceful the lazyness back checking by Pittsburgh in OT.Tampa beat them missing 3 top players .Now on a 20-2-1 run and 1 pt back of Bruins.

That's quite a streak, I'd hate to meet them in the first round, even though they were swept last year

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

Ouch!

The worst "nose job" I remember seeing was when Brodeur ripped open John LeClair's nose with his goalie stick when he was clearing the puck behind the net

818364e906304a8bd3b55136e9a6f3ab--flyers-hockey-st-albans.jpg

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->