NHL Around the NHL XIII - Penguins acquire Jason Zucker from Wild for Galchenyuk, Addison, pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I love you guys :heart:
right back at ya

Many here don`t hold the Habs in the same light I do. Despite them not winning a d**n thing since before the internet began, there simply is not one team in this league who stir up feelings of absolute hatred and despise such as the Habs do, doesn`t matter if the Habs are a bottom feeder team or competitive but not contenders or vice versa with the B`s

For some of us with a touch of grey upstairs, we will always remember the seemingly yearly get together with the Habs and the wars that ensued for far too many years and even worse, far too many losses at the hands of the Habs

Sure the B`s and Leafs have some recent playoff history but there just isn`t that same hatred and never will be for this fan. The day I start to soften my stance on this is the day I pick up lawn bowling, stop my illegal....err, legal streaming of B`s games:laugh:

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

Interesting that he's going to Toronto to work with "his recovery team"

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
McDavid quad Out 2 to 3 weeks.Love watching him play and hate seeing this guy down.He has been through alot lately.We avoid facing him on West trip though which nobody can deny helps Bruins..Flames missing top 2 d men to.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
right back at ya

Many here don`t hold the Habs in the same light I do. Despite them not winning a d**n thing since before the internet began, there simply is not one team in this league who stir up feelings of absolute hatred and despise such as the Habs do, doesn`t matter if the Habs are a bottom feeder team or competitive but not contenders or vice versa with the B`s

For some of us with a touch of grey upstairs, we will always remember the seemingly yearly get together with the Habs and the wars that ensued for far too many years and even worse, far too many losses at the hands of the Habs

Sure the B`s and Leafs have some recent playoff history but there just isn`t that same hatred and never will be for this fan. The day I start to soften my stance on this is the day I pick up lawn bowling, stop my illegal....err, legal streaming of B`s games:laugh:

Quoted for truth. I don't want the Habs to win anything ever again.

Kids these days. They just don't know what real hatred is :wally: :madfire:

member 96824

Quoted for truth. I don't want the Habs to win anything ever again.

Kids these days. They just don't know what real hatred is :wally: :madfire:

I hate Pittsburgh so much I even hate to watch them lose.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Watched first 2 periods of TB vs Pitt.Tied at 1.Malkin let a big time slapshot go that Cerelli blocked with ankle.They had to carry him down tunnel.Be shocked if he comes back .Big loss for Tampa.

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Acciari picks up his 19th goal and 4th assist of the season. 7th player-worthy year from him had he done this with the Bruins. Good for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad