NHL Around The NHL VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
I know Tampa played the night before but such a night and day difference between how we played Tampa vs how Toronto is getting worked.

We didn't even have Pasta either lolol

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
The Leafs look like peewees tonight. Nice that we beat the Bolts not so long ago. A little humble pie for the Leafs fanbase.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
It was hilarious listening to Leafs analyst Greg Millen making every excuse possible for the Leafs performance.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
It was hilarious listening to Leafs analyst Greg Millen making every excuse possible for the Leafs performance.
lemme guess, feels Tavares still stinging from all the verbal/ emotional body and head shots he took on the Island last week?:laugh:

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Sick goal from Matthews

Love how he goes for the huge celly then remembers they’re still down 3 so he tones it down :laugh:

Reactions: Budddy

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
lemme guess, feels Tavares still stinging from all the verbal/ emotional body and head shots he took on the Island last week?:laugh:

Ha ha, but mostly that the Leafs were tired and had some tough breaks. To these eyes TB is skating rings around them, almost looks like men vs boys.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Ha ha, but mostly that the Leafs were tired and had some tough breaks. To these eyes TB is skating rings around them, almost looks like men vs boys.
sure does, I`m going to quietly admit this here and hope NOBODY reads it and is PO at me. I really enjoy watching the Bolts play, loads of skill, speed which makes the games entertaining.

Now, pretend I didn`t say that:thumbu:

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
5-1 . A 3 on 1 short handed . Love it !

The puck was dumped down shorthanded and Tampa player first to it with one leaf protecting front of net while Tampa guy took puck behind net..2 more lightning players joined in while Leafs took a full change :huh::biglaugh::biglaugh:Tampa guy pops out passes it to high guy who passes it to other open guy on side and bang its 5 to 1.You could hear Leafs players right after that yelling at Ennis to get the F off the ice.

Reactions: Sarcoyne

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
The puck was dumped down shorthanded and Tampa player first to it with one leaf protecting front of net while Tampa guy took puck behind net..2 more lightning players joined in while Leafs took a full change :huh::biglaugh::biglaugh:Tampa guy pops out passes it to high guy who passes it to other open guy on side and bang its 5 to 1.You could hear Leafs players right after that yelling at Ennis to get the F off the ice.

Babcock gets 6 mill + to coach that? Crazy

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
All I know is so far the Bruins have played Tampa tough, Toronto looks lost right now

Leafs have beaten them 4-2 and Lost 4-1 .But that was before any pressure like now.Hey do not look now Flyers up tonite and Jackets losing.Can creep within 3 pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->