NHL Around the NHL VIII - John Tavares named Captain of the Edmund Fitzgerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX

Looks like the bridge deal is alive and well, except in Toronto. ;)

I just read a quote from Mark Giordano praising Tkachuk and other players for taking these deals to help their teams stay competitive.

It will be fascinating to watch it play out over the next several years. Dubas could be a hero for locking up his core for longer term; but he could also be the goat.

Reactions: BMC and Estlin

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

Jumbo Tron glitches. Yikes. Seems like that should have been worked out by now?

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016

I just read a quote from Mark Giordano praising Tkachuk and other players for taking these deals to help their teams stay competitive.

It will be fascinating to watch it play out over the next several years. Dubas could be a hero for locking up his core for longer term; but he could also be the goat.

Toronto's success will determine that.

They win and he's forever a hero. They don't win and he becomes the scapegoat.

The mob is fickle.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I was just looking at Patrick Kane's stats last year.

He had a ridiculous stretch from 28 games from Dec 16 to Feb 24. He scored 56 points (2ppg). He was only held scoreless once -- against the Bruins.

I feel like with Carlo, McAvoy, Clifton and Gryz all getting older and the experience of that playoff run...the defense is going to be insane this year. Is there somewhere I can bet on the Jennings?

Reactions: Strafer

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
I was just looking at Patrick Kane's stats last year.

He had a ridiculous stretch from 28 games from Dec 16 to Feb 24. He scored 56 points (2ppg). He was only held scoreless once -- against the Bruins.

I feel like with Carlo, McAvoy, Clifton and Gryz all getting older and the experience of that playoff run...the defense is going to be insane this year. Is there somewhere I can bet on the Jennings?
I'm of the belief that at his first ballot Hall of Fame induction, Pat Kane will be introduced as the greatest American player ever.

No small feat holding him pointless, though the outdoor game is a bit different for players.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

just not sure Laine even finishes that 2 year deal in the Peg, just get the feeling he doesn`t love life there.

Reactions: RussellmaniaKW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad