NHL Around the NHL VIII - John Tavares named Captain of the Edmund Fitzgerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Me too, but if Debrusk scores 25-30 next year and 50+ points (very possible), then I’d imagine that he and his agent would look to Keller’s contract a as model for a long-term signing.
Agents ask for the moon at times. Keller has potential to be a 80-90 pt guy that’s why he was signed to that deal. I don’t think Debrusk has that potential

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
A few years perhaps but next year, not at all.

No way should DeBrusk make more than Marchy or Pasta

Marchand, Pasta and Bergy have 3 of the bests deals in NHL.

Good thing if it helps signing others for lower.

As for DeBrusk, he scores 30+ this year and it’s easily 6+ to sign him for 8y like Keller did.

Reactions: Ladyfan

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Am I the only guy who doesn't get why Carolina needs another D. Unless of course they're looking to trade one or two for help at forward.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Am I the only guy who doesn't get why Carolina needs another D. Unless of course they're looking to trade one or two for help at forward.

Hearing from Carolina fans that Faulk is declining already at 27 and they have a bunch of kids pushing from below.
An experienced D of the style that Gardiner play's makes them more likely to return to the post-season as well as gives a good mentor for the kids.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Hearing from Carolina fans that Faulk is declining already at 27 and they have a bunch of kids pushing from below.
An experienced D of the style that Gardiner play's makes them more likely to return to the post-season as well as gives a good mentor for the kids.

That could well be , I just think they need help at forward more than they at D.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
The Leafs could be a tougher out in the playoffs, now that their 3C who routinely gets suspended and turnover-at-the-worst-possible-time D-man are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->