OT: Around the NHL - 'Tis the Season to Fire Coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
It got really crazy in the third...it was tighter in the first two from what I could see between intermissions in the Pens game

I just tuned in for the 3rd. My dad and I are like laughing. It's just pond hockey. It's crazy entertaining.

Reactions: Andy99

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I just tuned in for the 3rd. My dad and I are like laughing. It's just pond hockey. It's crazy entertaining.

That is the essence, right? Fun and entertainment.

The fact that it is a game where you don't really care about either team doing well, makes it even better.

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The Flames crushed the Jets in the third. Byfuglien with an nice dirty slash on JG to injure him at the end of the game.

I just cannot watch the Jets play. I hate watching them play. :laugh: The Wild, Blues, and Jets are teams I just end up tuning out.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
There is no difference between the Oilers under different coaches. The only reason they win remains McDavid and Draisaitl collecting multiple points a game together.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I just cannot watch the Jets play. I hate watching them play. :laugh: The Wild, Blues, and Jets are teams I just end up tuning out.

100%. All these teams blow and will never win shit.

I remember in 15-16 or 16-17 some dude was talking up the Wild so hard on the site I steal streams from. I was like, you got Bruce no matter what your regular season will look good.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Gibson and Quick, man. Both so good, both so sketchy with injuries.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
100%. All these teams blow and will never win ****.

I remember in 15-16 or 16-17 some dude was talking up the Wild so hard on the site I steal streams from. I was like, you got Bruce no matter what your regular season will
look good.

How are the Jets even in this conversation on right now what f***ing drugs are guys on

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Just found out Brandon Pirri is still in the league after watching highlights.

This season:
AHL 28gp 17g 27a 41p
NHL 4gp 4g 1a 5p

Playin' for LV.

Reactions: BHD

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Because they are massively overrated.

Their D is questionable, their goalie has had one good season and their forward depth is nowhere near what it was with Statsny.

I'd argue that. Even if they aren't as strong down the middle (they're OK at that position), their wingers more than make up for it.

Ehlers-Schiefele-Wheeler
Connor-Little-Laine
Perreault-Lowry-Tanev

And what isn't to say Chevy won't address it at the TDL?

Reactions: Turin

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I'd argue that. Even if they aren't as strong down the middle (they're OK at that position), their wingers more than make up for it.

Ehlers-Schiefele-Wheeler
Connor-Little-Laine
Perreault-Lowry-Tanev

And what isn't to say Chevy won't address it at the TDL?

Lowry is on pace for 25 pts yet Brassard is a disappointment?

Ehlers is the exact type of player that is a ghost in the playoffs. Little is older and not a legit 2C anymore and is too small for the West. Tanev is basically a ZAR that score a little more. And chances are Perreault will be nursing an injury his production had also been dropping to the 30 point range since he no longer gets 1st PP time.

Let’s not even get into the fact their D is essentially ours with the bottom pairing and Myers in the top four. Can’t wait to see the team that blows their wad on that dude because he’s tall.

I think they get a ton of hype because they are Canadian, but I think if Calgary’s goaltending pans out you could make the argument they’re the 2nd best team behind Toronto.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad