Around the NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Columbus and Detroit going into OT is perfect, if the Blue Jackets win then both teams pass us. Ottawa passed us with a win over 'Peg.

Pending the OT game, Flames are in the 6th or 7th draft slot in the lottery.

Hopefully Vancouver crushes us these next 4 games after Ottawa peppers us.

Edit: Domi just won it for the Blue Jackets. Flames officially in the 6th spot going into the draft with 5 games left.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boomstick

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
I can’t freaking believe that the Habs are such dicks that they are going to make the Flames eliminate themselves by losing tomorrow

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
205fd54af8ca17bc26316aee9c1bad72.gif

Reactions: FlamerForLife

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Man. Saw 3-2 after second and thought we'd live another day.
Welp. It'd be very habs to limp in off an ot loss, so I'll predict that being the end result.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Frustrating season. I had us sure fire to be in the top 4 and make playoffs. Guess I'm cheering for Florida now. Hopefully we get a good pick.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Buffalo is a complete shit show right now and it's been that way since Pegula bought the franchise.

Eichel, Ristolainen and Reinhart all basically asked for trades today. Well I guess Risto was more make the playoffs or there is no chance I re-sign next summer. Is Dahlin next?

On the bright side, they'll always have Skinner

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Buffalo is a complete shit show right now and it's been that way since Pegula bought the franchise.

Eichel, Ristolainen and Reinhart all basically asked for trades today. Well I guess Risto was more make the playoffs or there is no chance I re-sign next summer. Is Dahlin next?

On the bright side, they'll always have Skinner

What did they say exactly?

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
What did they say exactly?
Eichel is upset about them not allowing him to have surgery on a herniated disc. Sounds like a grievance with the NHLPA is coming soon, he said his goal is to be ready to play next season "where that may be"
Ristolainen said if they don't make the playoffs next year, he'll try to make them somewhere else after that (he's a UFA after next season)
Reinhart said he's turning 26 soon and doesn't want to go through another rebuild. He was characterized as being consumed by disappointment in not playing important games yet again. He refused to say if he wanted to be traded, but the reported said that if you want to buy a Sabres jersey, you might not want to buy Eichel or Reinhart

Reactions: Unlimited Chequing

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Eichel is upset about them not allowing him to have surgery on a herniated disc. Sounds like a grievance with the NHLPA is coming soon, he said his goal is to be ready to play next season "where that may be"
Ristolainen said if they don't make the playoffs next year, he'll try to make them somewhere else after that (he's a UFA after next season)
Reinhart said he's turning 26 soon and doesn't want to go through another rebuild. He was characterized as being consumed by disappointment in not playing important games yet again. He refused to say if he wanted to be traded, but the reported said that if you want to buy a Sabres jersey, you might not want to buy Eichel or Reinhart

Damn, it got cold in Buffalo overnight haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad