Around the NHL Thread - Found the Missing #16

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
How intimidated is Winnipeg by Binnington. First that dumb article for tweets he made when he was a teen and now Scheifele runs him first shift lol

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
He literally lost millions by making the playoffs this year and drawing Tampa
I'm sure Florida will still throw a lot of money at him considering their alternative is James Reimer. But yeah, he probably won't be able to command 8 million like his rumoured ask

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
adamfoxhasnotradevalue.meme

It's a bit of a unique scenario, because his value to each respective team is very different. And teams like NYR had no incentive to acquire him prior to this offseason. They make the trade so they can have an extra year of his services.

Turning Mangiapanese

Jun 18, 2011
I don't really care about the Rangers one way or the other, but all these college UFAs and holdouts ending up with them kind of grinds my gears. Erixon, Hayes, Vesey, Fox... I know living in NYC is a big attraction and it's all done by the book but there is still a slight aroma of collusion in the air IMO.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
The Canes hadn't made the playoffs in a decade and they've already done more than us in the past 15 years. Pretty sad

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
The Canes hadn't made the playoffs in a decade and they've already done more than us in the past 15 years. Pretty sad
Playoffs are a small sample size, prone to weird variance. For instance, the 2004 Flames weren't a very good team, realistically, but they did much more in the playoffs than the teams that immediately followed the lockout with much better rosters.

Carolina scraped their way into the playoffs because of significant flaws, but they are playing their best hockey at the right time of year. Have to be happy for them and their fans after all the suffering.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad