Around the NHL Thread - Found the Missing #16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Dumba could have removed his skate and slit Backlund’s throat and I would still not be cheering for the oil tonight

giphy.gif

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Perhaps if Giordano hadn't kneed their whole team they might have won. :rolleyes:
Come on now. That's exaggerating. I have it on good authority, from multiple posters on the main board, that Kneeordano has only kneed a dozen Duck players and perhaps a dozen more around the league.
Lives might have been spared if serial knee-er Giordano had been caught earlier.

Reactions: DominikBokkFan

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary

I was right on the money with these line combinations. Only thing I got wrong was Quine being in the lineup.

We are weak down the middle overall, but I think that forward group can still hold its own. Same with the top 4 of our defense. Only think that concerns me is that bottom pair, which is all sorts of ugly rn.

Reactions: Corpus X

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary

I was right on the money with these line combinations. Only thing I got wrong was Quine being in the lineup.

Way to pat yourself on the back! ;)

Good call. As previously said, I'm sure Peters playing him at #2 centre in Carolina made a big difference in the choice. This game is for the tops in the West (like nobody here knows this) and beating the Preds and Colorado playing Tampa Bay. So, Peters knows who he has and won't be afraid to mix lines if Ryan poops the bed, but I hope he has a strong shutdown game.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Swap Ryan with Jankowski and I wont complain. I'm not a Ryan hater but I dont think he should be playing 2nd line

Reactions: crackdown44

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Swap Ryan with Jankowski and I wont complain. I'm not a Ryan hater but I dont think he should be playing 2nd line
I'm on the fence. I believe Janko is better offensively but I think Ryan is better defensively. I trust Peters judgement... unlike the the last guy we had that currently is continuing his coaching career in Edmonton. God bless Edmonton. I sincerely hope they eventually replace interim coach Hitchcock with THAT GUY.

Reactions: Kahvi

Khrox

May 31, 2018
We are weak down the middle overall,
We still have Czarnick, Bennett, and Lindholm playing wings as well (all are natural centers) so it's not like we are completely screwed on C-depth. I fully expect at some point in the game, Lindholm starts centering the second line when the Peters Blender comes out.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Heavy speculation that Raanta will miss the rest of the season due to injury. Poor coyotes fans, they cant catch a break with their team

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Heavy speculation that Raanta will miss the rest of the season due to injury. Poor coyotes fans, they cant catch a break with their team

Having a bad team happens when you hire a entry level executive to run the franchise.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
I'll happily eat crow on that as well as I thought Culkin did too at at the time. They were night and day at that years prospect camp in July.

Well he had a really, really good first pro season. And even in rookie camps you could see he had skill. Then he got injured, wrist I think, and it all fell off a cliff unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad