Around the NHL Thread - Found the Missing #16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
I thought it was Thomas James too. It's weird that Elite Prospects doesn't have his full name, they have it for most guys
This is seriously consuming my morning. From what I can tell, it's only Wikipedia and some Flames blog called flameforthought.com with Jhomas as the middle name.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Reactions: Dennis Reynolds

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
This is seriously consuming my morning. From what I can tell, it's only Wikipedia and some Flames blog called flameforthought.com with Jhomas as the middle name.
it is 100% Thomas James

per the Flames FB page on Nov. 28, 2018
Thomas James Brodie has 3 points in his last 3 games ... he's our Boston Pizza Player To Watch tonight!

and the same post on their twitter

Reactions: Dennis Reynolds

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I remember the headlines when he was hired. It was like they got the Rolling Stones to come play their birthday or something.

Babcock is a dinosaur and is incredibly full of himself. No tears shed for him. Just another piece of meat the Toronto media chewed up and spit out.

Last edited:

Khrox

May 31, 2018
I remember the headlines when he was hired. It was like they got the Rolling Stones to come play their birthday or something.

Babcock is a dinosaur and is incredibly full of himself. No tears shed for him. Just another piece of meat the Toronto media chewed up and spit out.
You see, I do think Babcock is a decent coach. Above average, but below "good". He gets a much better reputation solely because of his Detroit days, but look at the team in front of him in Detroit. It'd be kind of hard not to do decent with Lidstrom, Zetterberg, and Datsyuk in their prime in front of you.

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
I think Babcock did a really good job of developing Reilly, and of getting in some structure and good habits within the organization. But he's better on a deep team, not a top heavy one. I do think he had to go, but that if he hadn't been in Toronto they'd be worse off than they are now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad