OT: Around the NHL - The Tournament Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
It seems like momentum is such a big thing in this years playoffs.

When teams score a goal they get momentum from that and score 2 or 3 goals in a row.

I think that's why you see so many lopsided scores.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It seems like momentum is such a big thing in this years playoffs.

When teams score a goal they get momentum from that and score 2 or 3 goals in a row.

I think that's why you see so many lopsided scores.

What’s happening is when a team gets down by 2-3 goals, they’re just not trying as hard to get back in the game...they’re either deflated or consciously saying the game is over, leading to even more lopsided scores. The only team I’ve really seen fighting hard after being down a couple goals has been CBJ, and kudos to them...

Reactions: cheesedanish87

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
What’s happening is when a team gets down by 2-3 goals, they’re just not trying as hard to get back in the game...they’re either deflated or consciously saying the game is over, leading to even more lopsided scores. The only team I’ve really seen fighting hard after being down a couple goals has been CBJ, and kudos to them...

But, I mean..

Is any team really out of it against the Caps in the playoffs?

Reactions: Andy99

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
My favorite HF related thing to the Crosby/Subban deal last year was:

"What a lame ass, Crosby said he had bad breath? Worst trash talker ever. Least cool person. Ever."

Then when it came out that wasn't what was discussed...

"What a loser, can't even have fun in the great joke PK made. Listerine, lol, classic! Stupid Crosby. No personality."

I'm not even exaggerating. lol, it was being discussed in a thread the other day, too. :laugh:

And they still ignore PK having Crosby's leg locked in PKs arms, calling Sid dirty for "head shots."

Just another quick day of perusing the mb.

All true.

Watching Sid do that to Subban was satisfying though. Was cheap, yes, and I don't usually condone that, but it was deserved.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Alot of injuries to important players already these playoffs...

Whoever stays the healthiest, wins this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->