OT: Around the NHL - the playoffs are upon us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
How is this a preview?

BxrN3.gif

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Tampa’s losing first round anyway so doesn’t mean much for them
Where do you come up with this stuff? What makes you think they're gonna lose to anyone in that division with a fully healthy line up? Seriously?

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
After getting pummeled Saturday. Count me as a skeptic regarding folks returning after months of inactivity and being able to immediately turn it on. Panthers may get them, but I'm hesitant to have faith in Bob.
You shouldn't have any faith in the Panthers whatsoever. Once the big boys come back, we'll see what's what in the battle for ''sunshine supremacy''! OH YEAHHHHHHHHHH!

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I doubt it. If it mattered for home ice, different story. Now? Expect lots of guys to sit.
Oh yeah, but they'll be a few players out there that'll have some meaningful roles come playoff time. Hopefully they punish one another.

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
You shouldn't have any faith in the Panthers whatsoever. Once the big boys come back, we'll see what's what in the battle for ''sunshine supremacy''! OH YEAHHHHHHHHHH!
I won't lie to you and claim to know what the Lightning really is. But after watching the last two TB/FL games, that team really needs to get its shit together.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I won't lie to you and claim to know what the Lightning really is. But after watching the last two TB/FL games, that team really needs to get its shit together.

I think you have to look at them like you once looked at the Pens. Until proven otherwise, assume the champs know how to flip the switch.

Reactions: Ryder71

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Wow. Eichel was pretty candid in the Athletic article. Sounds like bridges burned. Don't you just know he's gonna' be a Ranger?
I’m actually ok with that. They’re going to have to give up a lot to get him so they will probably get worse. Rangers have a habit of being too impatient and screwing up potentially contending teams for a big name.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
You do realize they're playing without two of their three best forwards and have done so for quite some time, right? And one of them being a top five player in the world. Did they even play a lot of their key guys tonight?

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Where do you come up with this stuff? What makes you think they're gonna lose to anyone in that division with a fully healthy line up? Seriously?
You’re sleeping on the Canes. Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if it’s their year.

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad