Around The NHL - The Craig Morgan Vacation Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Watching game 7 of this Caps-TBL game reminded me... I've personally noticed Eller on the ice a lot for Washington. I feel like he has been really solid for them.

Reactions: doaner

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I've personally noticed Eller on the ice a lot for Washington. I feel like he has been really solid for them.

He's stepped up big time, not normally this good. Very good 2 way player, had to fill in for Backstrom a couple times.

If he weren't under contract for a million years already, he'd be a prime candidate for a team to throw money at and end up disappointed :laugh:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Tampa wasting that beautifully built team.
I don't think so. Proves that winning the SC is very very hard and requires everything to fall into place at the right time. The league has so much parity which leads to fantastic hockey.

Reactions: lanky

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Interesting that game 1 of the finals does not start until Monday. I don't remember there being such a large break in the past.

Had the Vegas series gone 7 games it would have ended yesterday, so the league programmed in a minimum 4 day break, but the result is Vegas with an 8 day break and the Caps have 5 days off.

I think this benefits Washington. They've played 19 games to the Knights 15, and from what I saw were involved in more physical play.

I think it's a win for fans since neither team can claim fatigue and energy should be high.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Hell of a game so far. If I had to pick a winner I'd go with the caps, but both teams play fast, gritty hockey. This is gonna be a fun series.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Vegas is done unless the Caps choke. If the Capitals win the cup this season, I hope the cup clinching win takes place on the Capitals home ice.

Reactions: doaner

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Is it time?
upload_2018-6-5_15-8-50.jpeg

Probably not I just wanted to break out the ole marquee dave for old times' sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->