Around The NHL - The Craig Morgan Vacation Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I don’t believe there is any chance at all that the Coyotes win the draft lottery. None. Zero.
Well, I mean there’s obviously a SMALL chance. They’ve posted them and made them public.

I’m going to guess we pass Vancouver and Ottawa.

1.BUF
2.VAN
3.OTT
4.ARI

Pick odds for 4th worst team:
1st 9.5%2nd 9.5%3rd 9.6%4th 2.3%5th 23.8%6th 35.5%7th
9.9%
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Someone closed the old thread. Thought the old 1000-post limit was gone.

Canucks are horrible. Several teams seems to tank hard, ie losing more or less on purpose.

Still can't get over how NYR decided to quit the play-off race when they were, like, two points out.

Still thinking the system is broken, they should stop factoring in the last games when they decide draft order or draft lottery odds. No point in rewarding losses in the last 20 games. I've said it before: just use the first half of the season to rank the draft odds for the teams who don't make the play-offs. Or have a little pre-draft lottery to place that cut-off, to avoid silly score-board watching before game 41.

Dahlin will go to Edmonton. All history says this. They will finish 29th next year too.

Well, life is what it is.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Didn't realize that DeAngelo isn't doing well in NY either. Duclair, Reider, DeAngelo, Domingue, etc.. this team really did an excellent job of icing not so good players.

Last edited:

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
$

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Didn't realize that DeAngelo isn't doing well in NY either. Duclair, Reider, DeAngelo, Domingue, etc.. this team really did an excellent job of icing not so good players.

DeAngelo has done very well with the Rangers. They talk about him now as a top 4, possibly top-pairing defenceman. They also love him on the PP. Perhaps PK, haven't read up enough to say that.

He is hurt though, almost broke his leg just recently, it wasn't broken- but that could have been just as good as I understand.

Don't know why so many people calls Rieder for Reider though, but will stop being annoyed by it. OK, can't help it, still a little annoyed (sorry.)

Turns out I don't miss watching him shooting it into the goalies chest as I was afraid of. So that's something.

But ADA doesn't look like someone we should be happy about not having anymore.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
DeAngelo has done very well with the Rangers. They talk about him now as a top 4, possibly top-pairing defenceman. They also love him on the PP. Perhaps PK, haven't read up enough to say that.

He is hurt though, almost broke his leg just recently, it wasn't broken- but that could have been just as good as I understand.

Don't know why so many people calls Rieder for Reider though, but will stop being annoyed by it. OK, can't help it, still a little annoyed (sorry.)

Turns out I don't miss watching him shooting it into the goalies chest as I was afraid of. So that's something.

But ADA doesn't look like someone we should be happy about not having anymore.
Your definition of very well and that of the rest of the world is significantly different.

Reactions: Jakey53

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
If the Coyotes card has the gold background they will still say it says Oilers.
Yeah Uncle Gary has shown to not really care about AZ?? I highly doubt there is a Canadian team that the NHL favors over a sunbelt team. To suggest otherwise is kinda silly.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
If the Coyotes card has the gold background they will still say it says Oilers.

They don't use those cards anymore. You knew that of course.

I have faith in them doing the draft-lottery according to the rules. They have a firm to ensure it. But of course, we know how Edmonton always wins anyway. It's their lottery-luck. They have it. I'm superstitious enough to think that holds.

I don't think it's intentional, though. NHL is really hoping for some other teams to win now. Edmonton just don't have room for more superstars. It's getting ridicolous.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
That would be glorious for many reasons.
Oh hell no. Not with that kind of talent. I want him in the East. Ottawa? Long Guyland? Not in the West. Careful what you wish for. Yea we differ on Tippett, but the last thing either one of us wants is for him to come back with McDavid and Draisitl and grind our asses into the stone.

Reactions: Jakey53
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->