Around the NHL - The dog days of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I look forward to the Pens coming into town on the 15th. Every Sharks game I've been to this year, SJS have won. So kinda scared to be going to the game vs PIT now lol.

I’ll be there too..I’m not good luck either for the Pens usually, although I was at Game 4 of the SCF to watch them win...

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I’ll be there too..I’m not good luck either for the Pens usually, although I was at Game 4 of the SCF to watch them win...

Same. I had a bit of a let's go pens chant going in my section lol

I was hoping they'd sweep it that night but the stupid game 3 loss. Ugh.

Reactions: Andy99

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
How many more seasons of Babcock saying the Leafs lost to a "veteran team" and "need to learn how to win"? Like come on...

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
How many more seasons of Babcock saying the Leafs lost to a "veteran team" and "need to learn how to win"? Like come on...

Babs is a goof.

Man I hope Philly doesn’t get Hughes or Kappo. They are reaaally bad.

Reactions: td_ice

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Rags lost the last 3 to Sharks, Yotes, Knights, yo. At least conquer the yoties - not lose 5 balls

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Babs is a goof.

Man I hope Philly doesn’t get Hughes or Kappo. They are reaaally bad.
eh. Capitals are the main enemy until Sid and OV hang'em up. Caps owned the metro season since 2014-15. So what if the penguins beat them then, they are the enemy now and will be for some time.
Flyers regrouping is another battle to fight down the road.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
eh. Capitals are the main enemy until Sid and OV hang'em up. Caps owned the metro season since 2014-15. So what if the penguins beat them then, they are the enemy now and will be for some time.
Flyers regrouping is another battle to fight down the road.

If they get one of those guys and make a couple smart moves they’ll be a battle next year.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
If they get one of those guys and make a couple smart moves they’ll be a battle next year.
Hakstol was a joke and the entire flyers board knew this for years. Don't watch enough of them to know their gm. But last year the flyers banged the penguins up enough to hurt them for the capitals series. Cryers, Craps, Rags, Debs, are always the enemy it is just how it is.

What is a derog for cbj, I can't think of one. Carolina I dont mind much, but the isles can be that old goon squad when they wanted. Never forget that murderous hit and taunt on kid Tangradi.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

Their biggest problem is usually goaltending. They usually turn them into garbage. They have 1 signed for next season a 20 year old. UFA wise there is a lot of question marks in the UFA goalie market so not sure they will fix it through UFA.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Their biggest problem is usually goaltending. They usually turn them into garbage. They have 1 signed for next season a 20 year old. UFA wise there is a lot of question marks in the UFA goalie market so not sure they will fix it through UFA.
Why'd they dump bob? Why of all things to your rival?

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
The Oilers have the worst depth in hockey. It's almost unreal how the offense is basically three guys (four, if you include Chiasson and his ridiculous shooting percentage).

Reactions: BHD

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
To your main rival though? At least of all polish stupidity, the penguins haven't recently gave their enemies more fire power. Directly.

They signed Bryzgalov to a long deal too. Bob didn’t have a great season in Philly and still had an awfully bad playoff record. I guess they took the best deal of who was interested a bunch of draft picks that amounted to nothing lol

Reactions: EightyOne

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
They signed Bryzgalov to a long deal too. Bob didn’t have a great season in Philly and still had an awfully bad playoff record. I guess they took the best deal of who was interested a bunch of draft picks that amounted to nothing lol

Tough in the streets.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
The Oilers have the worst depth in hockey. It's almost unreal how the offense is basically three guys (four, if you include Chiasson and his ridiculous shooting percentage).

and they are projected to only be 50k under the cap at the end of the season. :laugh:

Reactions: EightyOne

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
and they are projected to only be 50k under the cap at the end of the season. :laugh:

Like, how does that happen? I know the Lucic contract is bad, but who else are they spending way too much on? One bad contract can't be the entire cause for them spending to the cap, yet having zero depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad