Around the NHL - the deadline is around the corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Kunitz is in 1000th game. Pretty cool warmup recognition.
Damn, forgot about this, I meant to watch it live and missed it. Seems like the framed piece should have had some Stanley Cups on it. Say what you want about how he was used, how the skills went downhill towards the end, etc., that Game 7 2OT goal vs Ottawa was worth it all. I'll never forget where I was when that happened.

DzaRC4dXgAAORUO.1550197814.jpg

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
That's cool that the main pic is in his Pens jersey. I almost forgot how long he was here but he was a core guy on those teams, like it or not.

Reactions: KIRK

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
That's cool that the main pic is in his Pens jersey. I almost forgot how long he was here but he was a core guy on those teams, like it or not.
Also Steigy's "Kunitz was There" extravaganza was a lot of fun. That was my playoff avatar suggestion in 2016, and I used a scene from Jaws in my icon, and they ended up playing the Sharks for that cup. So it really came full circle. Especially when he passed up that open net in Game 6. lol
124bz2f.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: bathroomSTAAL

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Also Steigy's "Kunitz was There" extravaganza was a lot of fun. That was my playoff avatar suggestion in 2016, and I used a scene from Jaws in my icon, and they ended up playing the Sharks for that cup. So it really came full circle. Especially when he passed up that open net in Game 6. lol
124bz2f.gif
I hate mears so much I miss steigy. Maybe steigy don't like his desk job and can come back to calling games because mears stinks like a skunk that crawled out of a dead skunks ass.

I wonder if Kunitz suggested that the penguin be the biggest image... since he played on a few teams and you would expect his current team to be the biggest image... strange. Pens org will probably bring Kunitz back as a coach when he retires... heh

Turin

Feb 27, 2018

He was so brutal in the regular season after 2014 but I will always give him props how he managed to be a legitimately useful depth player for those B2B Cups despite his reflexes being completely shot.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
wow... carolina home crowd sticks around after the buzzer and the team does crazy celebrations when they win....
Interesting...

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
I hate mears so much I miss steigy. Maybe steigy don't like his desk job and can come back to calling games because mears stinks like a skunk that crawled out of a dead skunks ass.

I wonder if Kunitz suggested that the penguin be the biggest image... since he played on a few teams and you would expect his current team to be the biggest image... strange. Pens org will probably bring Kunitz back as a coach when he retires... heh

Lol no one should miss Steiggy

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
For everyone who isn't on social media and shit

FEBRUARY 15: Philadelphia Flyers acquire goalie Cam Talbot from Edmonton Oilers for goalie Anthony Stolarz.

Talbot traded to Flyers by Oilers

"Talbot will be the eighth goalie to play for the Flyers this season when he makes his debut with them."

Also appears that PHI goalie Hart worked out a lot with Talbot last off-season. I am sure that had a big part of this. Well, that and EDM betting the house money on Koskinen earlier this year kinda screwed em over regarding Talbot lol. What a dumb organization.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
For everyone who isn't on social media and ****

FEBRUARY 15: Philadelphia Flyers acquire goalie Cam Talbot from Edmonton Oilers for goalie Anthony Stolarz.

Talbot traded to Flyers by Oilers

"Talbot will be the eighth goalie to play for the Flyers this season when he makes his debut with them."

Also appears that PHI goalie Hart worked out a lot with Talbot last off-season. I am sure that had a big part of this. Well, that and EDM betting the house money on Koskinen earlier this year kinda screwed em over regarding Talbot lol. What a dumb organization.

Which one? Both are the correct answer

Reactions: Ignatius

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Anyone see the display the ‘Canes players put on for the fans after a W? That’s a team having fun. If they beat out the Pens for a playoff spot, it’ll be because they were having fun while the Pens were being too serious.

Hot take!!!!

(I’m kidding)

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK

I like how they snuck a pic of him in his Thrashers jersey into the tribute video :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->