Around the NHL - the deadline is around the corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I say this everytime I watch a sharks home game. I love the high camera angle there...

Reactions: wheelz87

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Watching Chicago-NJ...the Devils were truly 2017-18s biggest fluke. They might legit be the worst team in the league this year. With that said I am still unsure if I'll make an effort to see the Pens when they play them next week. Penguins do a whole lot of nothing good against that team.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Help the Pens out Sharks. Come on. Caps being a five game road trip. It would be nice if they falter.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
All this time that Kunitz was a Penguin I never knew that he played two games to start his career with the Thrashers.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Seems like every time I look at a Tampa boxscore, Kucherov's having a 4 point night. I'm at the point where I think it's automatic he gets a point if the Bolts score.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Seems like every time I look at a Tampa boxscore, Kucherov's having a 4 point night. I'm at the point where I think it's automatic he gets a point if the Bolts score.

Unless he plays us for some reason.

Wonder what the McD fan boys will say if Kuch wins a Ross in what is supposed to be McD’s prime.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009

Wonder what the McD fan boys will say if Kuch wins a Ross in what is supposed to be McD’s prime.

It'll certainly be interesting considering one of the things they like to "knock" Crosby for is how he lost to "lesser" players in his prime like Kane and H. Sedin.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
All this time that Kunitz was a Penguin I never knew that he played two games to start his career with the Thrashers.

Yeah, that was a goofy situation. I think Anaheim signed him out of college and then somehow he was claimed on waivers by Atlanta. And then Anaheim claimed him back via waivers?

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
Do you guys like my new tattoo

DzY_Y3cXcAAzlAR.png

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh

They'll say something about that lack of talent around him and how it's amazing that he even got as many points as he did playing with scrubs. Not that I agree with that. But it's what they'll say

Reactions: Shady Machine

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Yeah, that was a goofy situation. I think Anaheim signed him out of college and then somehow he was claimed on waivers by Atlanta. And then Anaheim claimed him back via waivers?

Yup yup...

April 1, 2003: Signed as a free agent by Anaheim.
October 4, 2005: Claimed on waivers by Atlanta from Anaheim.
October 18, 2005: Claimed on waivers by Anaheim from Atlanta.

Via hockey-reference.com

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Ugh, Carolina scores 37 seconds into the game vs. EDM.

That one was on McDavid, as he had a terrible giveaway that led to the goal.

EDIT: EDM scores seconds later on a two on with Draisaitl and Kassain. Kassian with the beautiful pass to Draisaitl who had to just put it home on an empty net, as the goalie had to play Kassian shot.

Good lord, CAR answers back quickly. 2-1 Carolina less than 3 minutes into the game.

Reactions: EightyOne
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad