Around the NHL - the deadline is around the corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
Edmonton is so much better off pawning off Larsson,RNH for picks and then absolutely tanking hard the next two seasons.

Go all out to get Get Hughes and Lafreniere.
The fact that this is even a possibility is a huge embarrassment. What a loser culture they've built there. I wonder how many picks they could get for McDavid...

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
The teams that the Pens need to lose all have tough games tonight, hopefully we get some help.

CBJ playing NYI
Caps playing Sharks
Habs playing Nash

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
I don't think Kucherov is getting enough attention for what hes doing this year, already up to 91 points.

Remember a few years ago when Jamie Benn won the scoring title with 87 points?

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
f*** me the Isles look good. Yeah it's the first game I watched of them outside the pens games so it's not really accurate season long, but they look so good in a structured way. It's apparent because watching the penguins all season long with no structure makes it noticeable.

Reactions: Thrasymachus

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
**** me the Isles look good. Yeah it's the first game I watched of them outside the pens games so it's not really accurate season long, but they look so good in a structured way. It's apparent because watching the penguins all season long with no structure makes it noticeable.

Pretty sad, huh?

Reactions: shoplifter

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Pretty sad, huh?
Well there are glimpses of being good. Really early in the season and that 10 game or so win streak.
Although overall, I'd have to say yeah pretty disappointing at this point they still messy.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
CBJ losing was good I guess. I don't see catching the Isles a viable option at this point. Not sure I want Pens Caps first rough though either. That's way too early to go through that gauntlet.

Usually caps win out the division so R1 was never really a worry, plus the Penguins had their number.
This is going to be an interesting end of season push. Maybe the Caps could take the division, but they aren't so hot lately either.
hmmmmmm

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
How embarrassing for FLA.... I know it's like 70 degrees out there and that doesn't really inspire following hockey, but to have like 5,000 people -IF THAT- in your home arena is just a shame.

Reactions: Thrasymachus

ZeroPucksGiven

Feb 28, 2017
**** me the Isles look good. Yeah it's the first game I watched of them outside the pens games so it's not really accurate season long, but they look so good in a structured way. It's apparent because watching the penguins all season long with no structure makes it noticeable.

Trotz Effect

Reactions: shoplifter

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Florida clobbered the penguins. Calgary went to a SO with Florida. Penguins play Calgary saturday in an afternoon game.

It's been awhile since penguins had an afternoon game, but from recent memory they are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad