Around The NHL - The Craig Morgan Vacation Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
If he was going to dump her, or it was all nonsense, San Jose would’ve had to add their best prospect and their 1st round pick to Boedker. Probably more.
You're probably right.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I think that a restraining order would raise flags when Hoffman's GF wants to cross the border.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Ottawa Gm with a hold my beer moment acquiring a guy who would have been bought out in a week. Just had to top the Habs GM.
Is it confirmed they were buying out Boedker?

Dorian could’ve had a 2nd from Florida if he didn’t get shy about trading in division. He’s probably not going to take another call from Wilson for the rest of his career as GM of the Ottawa Senators. Luckily for Wilson, that’ll be less than six months.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
I still don't think I've come to understand how no one has talked about Hoffman having to email his teammate to talk about the situation. He must be a hated guy in the Ottawa room and had to go.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Is it confirmed they were buying out Boedker?

Dorian could’ve had a 2nd from Florida if he didn’t get shy about trading in division. He’s probably not going to take another call from Wilson for the rest of his career as GM of the Ottawa Senators. Luckily for Wilson, that’ll be less than six months.
There were a lot of preen box nights for a guy making $4 M per with term. I'd say there was a strong probability

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
DgEEMYVV4AAF4KU.jpg

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Trotz was at Newark today too, so likely seeing the NYI.

Trotz and Tipp would be an interesting combination in Seattle. They're pretty good friends, from what I remember.

This smells of "money save" Melnyk interfering.

The story is Melnyk ordered Hoffman to be traded out of the division. Yikes.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009

Nashville Predators player Austin Watson arrested on domestic assault charge

In 2017, Watson, former captain Mike Fisher, and defensemen P.K. Subban and Ryan Ellis were part of a public-awareness campaign titled "Unsilence the Violence."
The effort, part of MEND — the YWCA's campaign to end violence against women, was in conjunction with the Nashville Predators Foundation's $500,000 pledge.
According to MEND, one in four women will be a victim of domestic violence in her lifetime.

I'm at a loss of words here.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad