Around The NHL - The Craig Morgan Vacation Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Coaching an expansion team for their first three years would be perfect for Tippett. It's year four when all of those prospects start to show up on the roster that gets dicey. For years one, two and three, he'd be a great coach for them.

Reactions: CC96 and Yandover

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Coaching an expansion team for their first three years would be perfect for Tippett. It's year four when all of those prospects start to show up on the roster that gets dicey. For years one, two and three, he'd be a great coach for them.

Judging from the Q&A that Morgan did with Tip, I think that's his ideal game plan in Seattle - first two or three years as Head Coach, then transition to VP of Hockey Ops.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
This is a win-win for Tippett. He get's his money from Barroway. He gets to live in the same town as his kids and grand kids and he gets to help start an expansion team. People are thinking too much into it when they say that he "settled" for this job.

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Judging from the Q&A that Morgan did with Tip, I think that's his ideal game plan in Seattle - first two or three years as Head Coach, then transition to VP of Hockey Ops.

When did Dave become such a control freak? I guess his co-GM track record was ok (Goose, McGinn, Chychrun, Crouse) but I hope he recognizes that his true strength is coaching.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
TRADE: The #Sens have acquired forward Mikkel Boedker, defenceman Julius Bergman and a sixth-round choice in the 2020 NHL Draft from the San Jose Sharks in exchange for Mike Hoffman, Cody Donaghy and Ottawa’s fifth-round pick in 2020:

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
"Boedker can't score hat tricks on us if he is on our team"

rollsafe.gif

Reactions: Muppet and _Del_

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
TRADE: The #Sens have acquired forward Mikkel Boedker, defenceman Julius Bergman and a sixth-round choice in the 2020 NHL Draft from the San Jose Sharks in exchange for Mike Hoffman, Cody Donaghy and Ottawa’s fifth-round pick in 2020:
I wonder if Hoffman's girl friend is going with him or was this fiasco all BS?

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Incredible. At the TDL, Hoffman would’ve been worth multiple 1st round picks and/or A prospects. Then this insanity with his fiancée comes out and he’s now traded for Boedker, who’s worth maybe a 3rd round pick. In a very big dick move by San Jose, they force Ottawa to switch a 5th for a 6th in 2020, too. Damn, cold as f***ing ice!!!

Reactions: Sthlmyote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->