OT: Around the NHL: Talk about a barn burner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
I am a closet Stars fan too you know :D

I ain't gonna lie, when I was in the kid in the early to mid-90s I loved their jersey. I loved the North Stars one the Pens beat them in and then when they changed to the Stars I loved that one even more. I can do without this Gumnby colored uniform set now though.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I ain't gonna lie, when I was in the kid in the early to mid-90s I loved their jersey. I loved the North Stars one the Pens beat them in and then when they changed to the Stars I loved that one even more. I can do without this Gumnby colored uniform set now though.

Doughty
Benn
Letang

Those are the three that caught my eye when I arrived in Canada in 2013. I knew about Drew, Sid, Toes etc already from Vancouver 2010.

I'll pay money to see those teams play. I have a Benn tshirt (which I managed to dye pink), Seguin jersey, have done a 3 game trip to Dallas and have a Doughty tshirt and again, watch whenever they are in Ottawa or Montréal.

The beauty of not being born here and tied to a team.

Reactions: SirBrad

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Islanders tie it up. Knew Buffalo couldn't hold a lead. Let's see if they can get one back.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Alright... 2 points given to Philly but the other 2 lose. That aint' bad.

Philly is a scary team. I have no clue what to expect from them.

Reactions: ncm7772

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Getting come help but still a lot of work to do. Yep, the Flyers might make some noise this spring. Honestly not up facing them, emotionally. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad