OT: Around the NHL - Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah i can see Devs getting top pick and then offering Holtby a ton of money(with their top players on ELCs)...since i can also see Taylor Hall leaving unless they tell him to wait it out....their plan to sign Holtby. But if they do land Lafrienere(LW) they may just let Hall walk. With his injury history hes not gonna take a short-term deal.

Already with Hughes and Hischier...if they get one of Lafrienere/Byfield...would be crazy. Shero could go to his 3C route with Byfield. 6'4 center whos ridiculously skilled.

And i could see Holtby being enticed to sign there. Being the one to get them back on top since Brodeur.

Idk if Caps can keep him. Would Backstrom really take a hometown discount when hes only made 6.7 a year? Some team would def give him an extra 3 a year even at that age. Still one of the best passers in the game.

with Samsonov looking good, I think they’ll let Holtby walk...

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
They are too loose in the offensive zone and so complacent in the defensive zone. Credit to the Panthers for clawing their way back in, but there was almost no pushback from the Devils. The players look like they have no confidence in the system and are just going through the motions.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
They are too loose in the offensive zone and so complacent in the defensive zone. Credit to the Panthers for clawing their way back in, but there was almost no pushback from the Devils. The players look like they have no confidence in the system and are just going through the motions.

or maybe no confidence in their goaltenders...

Bruru71

Jun 25, 2014
Colorado with 4 already against Washington in the first Period. Holtby pulled after the 3rd one.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Colorado with 4 already against Washington in the first Period. Holtby pulled after the 3rd one.

COL is going to be a great test for the Pens young lineup...if we can win that or keep it close and play well, that’ll be a great sign...

Reactions: pixiesfanyo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->