OT: Around the NHL - Stanley Cup Playoffs First Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Maybe after seeing Panarin's performance this year, CBJ will realize there's no place for a forward with his skill and finesse on their team and trade him to the Pens for Sestito, McGrath, and Biggs.

On the other hand, Sully won’t like his play away from the puck and will send him down to the AHL....

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
So CBJ traded for Panarin, got Cole, Vanek, Letestu at the deadline and they still can’t get out of the first round...lol

They should have traded for better offense since they would have had to score 5 a game to win the series.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Less pressure on the Caps this year. Look for them to be looser and more relaxed.

If the Pens get into penalty trouble and Holtby is on, they’re in trouble.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Less pressure on the Caps this year. Look for them to be looser and more relaxed.

they are also a worse hockey team than last year. So let's see which turns out to be more important I guess.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Maybe after seeing Panarin's performance this year, CBJ will realize there's no place for a forward with his skill and finesse on their team and trade him to the Pens for Sestito, McGrath, and Biggs.

I'd melt if we got Panarin.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
17 seasons, 4 playoff trips, 4 first round exits. They keep trying to play with the big boys but can't hang.

It's not like they were outplayed and out classed. They took it the Capitals every game -minus game 6, tonight was just terrible- and should have won game 3, but they got snagged on the inevitable and forthcoming choke job.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007

I do expect the Capitals to be looser. Looser. Loser. Lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->