Around the NHL - Same games every day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Ironically they scored 2 in the first and 1 in the second but damn they dominated in the second period.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Don’t know who is to the right of Mantha but that’s ridiculously good. Also this only accounts for 16 skaters so there are 2 even better

upload_2021-2-13_19-6-22.png

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Nashville is the place to take advantage of desperation man. Poile and Hynes are driving that team off a cliff. Any of Forsberg, Arvidsson, or Ekholm would be nice.

Also would like Mantha with Malkin

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Nashville is the place to take advantage of desperation man. Poile and Hynes are driving that team off a cliff. Any of Forsberg, Arvidsson, or Ekholm would be nice.

I love Mantha!

Ekholm is week to week at the moment

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010

Yeah when you get convincingly beaten by one of the worst teams of this era, it's time to pick up the phone.

Reactions: BHD

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
The "do something" meme definitely applies to the Preds.

Also, Debrincat with the OT winner against the Jackets. He is the current "this guy would look good next to Sid or Geno."

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
:dunno:
$7,000,000

Ok. He’s worth every penny. Phil was making 6.8 here and was on his way out. Not like we couldn’t make it work. We would have been much better off maxing out our cap and being a bit top heavy than whatever the f*** we’ve done the past couple years.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Pavelski sucked in the regular season last year. He had 1G 1A in his 1st 10 games with the Stars.

So what. Playing for a different team the first time in his career. He put up 38 goals the year before and 13 this past playoffs. Also has 9 in 12 games this season.

Dude would have been a great replacement for Kessel.

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
So what. Playing for a different team the first time in his career. He put up 38 goals the year before and 13 this past playoffs. Also has 9 in 12 games this season.

Dude would have been a great replacement for Kessel.
It’s just funny to me how a player can look so polarizing from one season to the next. I would be a little hesitant to sign a 36 year old to the type of contract he would command. He is pretty elite in front of the net and would help our PP.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Even if Pavelski has slowed down, he still does one thing well: tipping pucks in. So while teams should be careful about handing a multiyear contract to a 35+ player, the Stars put him in a position to do well.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018

We're talking about a guy who hasn't even coached 50 games(!) for the team. I'd be handing both of them (Poille and Hynes) their pink slips if I were ownership in Nashville.

It was such a foolish hire to begin with. To not even last a season is crazy. But hey, the only thing worse than firing him already is keeping him longer.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
It’s just funny to me how a player can look so polarizing from one season to the next. I would be a little hesitant to sign a 36 year old to the type of contract he would command. He is pretty elite in front of the net and would help our PP.

Jake, Sid and Pavelski is a goalie’s net front nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->