Around the NHL - Playoffs? We're Talkin' 'bout Playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
1) Preseason
2) Been there, done that, what's another 3? NBD.
nose big deal
TZC0RW5.png

Reactions: Crazy Tasty

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
Good. Hopefully teams use the timeout to actually change the pace of the game instead of always saving it for stupid icings.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/rfa-josh-anderson-requests-trade-blue-jackets/

Josh Anderson, who remains unsigned eight days before the Columbus Blue Jackets begin their regular season, has requested a trade from the NHL club, although the club says that has not been conveyed to them.

After the original publication, Columbus GM Jarmo Kekalainen reached out.

“This trade request is news to me,” he said. “And we are not looking to trade Josh Anderson.”

This might be an issue of semantics… that the idea of a sign-and-trade was broached, but it’s clear a difficult negotiation has taken its toll.

Anderson is a restricted free agent. On Tuesday, The Athletic’s Aaron Portzline reported the team and player were “as little as $150,000 per year (apart) on a three-year contract — but both sides are standing firm on principle.”

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY

@LaxBanditSabre - Guess I'm watching that while taking part in a fantasy draft. I have the #1 pick - should I draft Banks or Conway or Goldberg? When the Sabres play the Ducks - I always do a marathon of all three movies on the day of the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->