Series Talk: Around the NHL - Playoff Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Knights are not very sharp tonight. Be nice if they could somehow pull this off but they are getting badly outplayed

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I like the idea of the teams allowing fans in their buildings to watch. Hopefully they fill them for the * Cup finals.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
A solid 80% of posts in the Isles "Out of Town" thread are related to the Leafs. No question that fan base revels in Toronto's failures.

Islanders even have an anti-Tavares marketting campaign. You could hear it on the radio last season before Leaf games.
Interesting. I just went there to check, and of the last 112 posts, by my count there are only 12 that have anything to do with us.

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
Interesting. I just went there to check, and of the last 112 posts, by my count there are only 12 that have anything to do with us.

Probably down due to playoffs, but 10% is still a lot when you consider we're out...

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Probably down due to playoffs, but 10% is still a lot when you consider we're out...
Some was laughing about our hiring their former mascot as a coach, which only happened a few days ago, and which really is kind of funny..

But 10% is a lot less than the 80% someone reported, which is what made me go and look.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad