Around the NHL: Part XXXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Jack Hughes over the top excitement was awkward to me.
I hope Quinn doesn’t want to join them. The Hughes family is going to give the rangers enough problems as it is.
Jack is the only one that finally looks like he’s not in middle school, but he still looks young as shit too.

Reactions: NYSPORTS

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
I hope Quinn doesn’t want to join them. The Hughes family is going to give the rangers enough problems as it is.
Jack is the only one that finally looks like he’s not in middle school, but he still looks young as shit too.
Jack is such a bro. He’s very easy to hate which I like.

He’s going to be a more dynamic scorer than Kakko but I’ll be happy to root for the low key, stoic Finn.

Reactions: Rangers ftw

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Jack is such a bro. He’s very easy to hate which I like.

He’s going to be a more dynamic scorer than Kakko but I’ll be happy to root for the low key, stoic Finn.

I was really hoping the devils took kakko. I have a feeling jack Hughes by 22-23 is going to be an absolute game breaker.

kakko was a great consolation prize though.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
I went to an antiques store with the wife. I saw Barzal.

t6xK3HR_d.webp

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
are Nick and Ryan Merkley related? What is this? Collect the brothers summer?
Jones (CHI), Hughes (NJ), Fleury (SEA) Dach (CHI), Kempe (LA), Merkley (SJ?)'
Maybe we'll see a reunion of Foligno, Granlund, and McGinn bros when UFA officially hits.

Rangers ftw

May 8, 2007
I was really hoping the devils took kakko. I have a feeling jack Hughes by 22-23 is going to be an absolute game breaker.

kakko was a great consolation prize though.
This will be Kakkos year. He improved a lot last year, points are lacking, but his overall game was a lot better. A new coach, a better team and hopefully he will be on one of the top lines from start.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
This will be Kakkos year. He improved a lot last year, points are lacking, but his overall game was a lot better. A new coach, a better team and hopefully he will be on one of the top lines from start.
Oh yea, no doubt he’s gonna be a good one. I just think Hughes has better speed and hands. Also, would have elevated a lot of our problems having a young C like him on a ELC

Reactions: Rangers ftw

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008

Avery16

Shake my hand, fatso
Jun 28, 2015
Brooklyn
Trudeau is an apologist. He’s no better then that bankers piss boy Macron in France, who had the nerve to say there’s no such thing as French culture on Bastille Day. Disgraceful

and I’m not defending the habs pick at all.
Trudeau is just the wrong person to deliver that message.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Ovechkin signs for 5 more years.

If he averages 35 goals a year, he hits 905 all time. Does he do it and beat Gretzky?

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
are Nick and Ryan Merkley related? What is this? Collect the brothers summer?
Jones (CHI), Hughes (NJ), Fleury (SEA) Dach (CHI), Kempe (LA), Merkley (SJ?)'
Maybe we'll see a reunion of Foligno, Granlund, and McGinn bros when UFA officially hits.
Foligno looks strong to sign with Minnesota. Maybe I should go get lottery tickets with @Nickmo82

Reactions: Nickmo82
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad