Around the NHL: Part XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
Good on Montreal for ignoring the ensuing backlash and sitting Caufield, and KK, and Romanov. You have to be accountable to yourselves and the players in the room. Not the kid huggers on twitter.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Dislike the Penguins enormously always have always will but my hatred for the Islanders knows no bounds as yeah I'm old school and my ass still is bruised from them playoff beatings we took from them pretty much every stinken year back in the early 80's while they went on the win their Cups.

So that said, please if there is a benevolent hockey god around, please pretty please let the Penguins win tonight so that the possibility of a long series exists. Under no circumstances do any of us want the Islanders to have an easy time of it vs Pittsburgh while the Caps and Bruins beat the snot out of one another.

Ok enough begging from me and as dirty as this is....lets go Pens...there I said it!!

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Haha, right as Pierre was saying that D pair was gonna be tough to break! That was a worse goal than Jarry let up last game.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Pierre talking about how hard it is to get into a track meet with the Piles. I guess he hasn't looked at the score, Isles can't play their game when they are down 2.

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
Pierre talking about how hard it is to get into a track meet with the Piles. I guess he hasn't looked at the score, Isles can't play their game when they are down 2.
Well that's not entirely true seeing as how they overcame a 0-2 deficit last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad