Around the NHL: Part XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
McDavid needs 9 points to hit 100. 6 games remaining. At his point per game pace he’ll pick up 11 in that space, so I imagine he’ll hit it.

Imagine predicting the league’s leading scorer in a 56 game season would have 102 points.

1.82 points per game. Over 50 games. Insane.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

ElLeetch

Mar 28, 2018
McDavid needs 9 points to hit 100. 6 games remaining. At his point per game pace he’ll pick up 11 in that space, so I imagine he’ll hit it.

Imagine predicting the league’s leading scorer in a 56 game season would have 102 points.

he's better than Crosby was.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York

i'm actually surprised he's under 2 ppg. He seems to pick up a minimum of 3 points a night.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Gretz would have 150 points and Kurri would have 50 goals up north this season.
I honestly think Mcdavid being in the north division definitely takes away from his season. I know Mcdavid is one if not the if no thee best players ever but it just doesn't mean as much when playing the same teams that rather not play defense. He probably knows their every flaw and move before they do it at this point. Which is highly impressive in itself but I'd rather him do this in a real season and I hope he does.

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
My PRIVILEGES are limited so I can't like posts or create new threads, so I'm posting this here, this is a really cool get together of the guys who all fought on the epic 2012 Rangers Devils Line Brawl, just video chatting about what happened.

Reactions: Cmox

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
On pure talent yes. McDavid is better the Sid. What sets Crosby apart from also having Uber talent is that he’s an incredibly hard worker. He busts his ass at everything he does. Was he a whiner at some points in his career? For sure. But as far as practice and putting the time in to the little thing Crosby has the champion drive. That will to be unstoppable. That’s what he has over McDavis right now. He refuses to lose or think someone is going to take something away from him without a fight. McD doesn’t have that yet. He may develop it though

Reactions: bl02

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Islanders blew a 2-0 lead (I thought it was impossible to score on them once they've already scored) and lost to a Sabres team that started a f***ing janitor in net. Even interim coaches are better than DQ.
They out worked them. Bet the isles took their foot off the gas a bit too since they clinched a playoff birth. Even still, I’m done with Quinn. I’ve seen too many lackluster efforts and starts this year to want to see more. It’s even a big dip from Quinn year 1. I never questioned their effort as much as I’ve seen this year. He can’t game plan, his line up decisions are amateurish at best, and he has a real problem motivation a lot of his players to get the most out of them. Not all, but a lot. I’ve seen enough

ThirdEye

Nov 28, 2006
New York
I'm sure they rose to the occasion when playing us, but still no excuse to get outscored like 12 to f***ing 1 in the last 3 games.

This team isn't remotely ready for the postseason, so Islanders probably did us a favor in the end.

The Wilson nonsense was the cherry on top to another awful end to a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad