Around the NHL: Part XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Tyson Barrie signing with the Oilers this off-season may have been the easiest decision ever made by a human being.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Anisimov is going to finish his career and within 2 years no one will remember he ever existed.

Reactions: bl02

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Hey I know one team that gave up more goals than number of shots they had in a game? You guessed it. 1943-44 Rangers losing 15-0 to Detroit and having 9 shots on goal lol.
Could Edmonton do it to Ottawa tonight?

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Kaprizov bangs in a rebound. NHL commentators everywhere: "THIS GUY IS ELECTRIC!!!!!"
Something about Kaprizov’s style of play and, Idk, body language on the ice, annoys me. It looks like he tries to make it everything just look cool, or like he’s been misinformed that the NHL awards style points, maybe trying to impress women in the stands, etc.

It’s hard to explain but I legit cringe whenever I see him do anything. :laugh:

To be fair, a lot of the stuff he does is cool, but nonetheless.

tl;dr: seems like a f***in’ try-hard, but not in a Jesper Fast way.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Russian Stutzle.

(Not really, he's been legit awesome.)
He's a great player but people go way overboard with him because its Minnesota and they finally have someone fun to watch. Saw the same thing last year with Fiala, now he's chopped liver lol no one cares about him

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
McDavid and Draisaitl have combined for 90 points. Rangers top 5 in scoring have 88 all together.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Something about Kaprizov’s style of play and, Idk, body language on the ice, annoys me. It looks like he tries to make it everything just look cool, or like he’s been misinformed that the NHL awards style points, maybe trying to impress women in the stands, etc.

It’s hard to explain but I legit cringe whenever I see him do anything. :laugh:

To be fair, a lot of the stuff he does is cool, but nonetheless.

tl;dr: seems like a f***in’ try-hard, but not in a Jesper Fast way.
MacKinnon is another one who's a tryhard. Not in trying to look cool, just, the way he plays. He looks like he's trying really hard.

Reactions: leetch99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad