Around the NHL: Part XXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
But Claude Julien has huge support around the NHL, and already sources tell me that the NY Rangers would love to talk to him... From hockeybuzz.com. kinda makes sense.. julien with demers coaching laf and Gauthier ... maybe we should've traded for dubois lol

Last edited:

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Carey Price might be the most overrated player of all time. He one absolutely dominant season, then started another one but got hurt. Other than that he's been whatever. I remember how he was considered great before that season because he was a Hab. He literally did nothing to warrant it. And since that one dominant season he's considered elite. I remember at one point Price was listed in some all time great goalies list. Why? No idea.
Hockey fans have the ability, unique versus other sports, (I think because of the hardcore following) to just speak things into existence.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
SWISS.jpg

Reactions: Cmox

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
The Habs don't have some amazing roster and have been much better than us this season. Anyone hate how much lower our standards are?

Bergevin saving his own neck is all it was, mtl fans were planning the parade 10 games in and now they want blood even though none of them want to accept that Price is past his prime as a starting goalie. Bad goalies get coaches fired in mtl but if you ask hab fans Price is still the best in the league.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Bergevin saving his own neck is all it was, mtl fans were planning the parade 10 games in and now they want blood even though none of them want to accept that Price is past his prime as a starting goalie. Bad goalies get coaches fired in mtl but if you ask hab fans Price is still the best in the league.
At least according to montreal radio things are definitely starting to change regarding Price. I think Montreal fans are starting to realize Weber and Price could be starting to slow down or at very least not come close to the cap hit they take up. Price's contract is untradeable/Pretty much impossible to buy out. 6 more years at 10.5 million wow

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Btw, we catch Boston tom. night on the 2nd of b2b. Nice, a little edge, then again......will that make any difference? Hope so.
Rangers need to turn the tables on weekend sweep. THAT would make me one elated RANGERS FAN!

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
i hate this blue ball season with so much going on with every team and every GM trying to make trades but literally nothing is happening.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
So, Pitt vs Wash....... OR .....NYI vs Boston? Which game do you prefer to watch? Or both?

Choosing Former, for now.
NJD vs Buffalo baby.

At least among local games.

Going to resort to less than legal means to watch Chicago vs Columbus, those games have been lit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->