Around the NHL: Part VI – lol Tampa, Go Tampa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DutchShamrock

Nov 22, 2005
New Jersey
So the flyer power play, which has historically been strong, should get pretty bad. The fans will cannibalize ghost bear even faster. Hart will get overwhelmed. And the crazy, two-faced, backstabbing culture over there ought to tear that unsupervised locker room up in record time. Love it.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Kadri gone for rest of the first round. Said 5 when it happened. Easy call by the NHL. Well done

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
what a brainless, useless fight for Svechnikov.
Man if my best young player (if anyone on my team) got hurt like that I would be pissed. The Carolina commentator saying OV drove him into the ice and Svech hit his head and that's how he got hurt. I don't know if that is the case. Hope he is ok tho.

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
Man if my best young player (if anyone on my team) got hurt like that I would be pissed. The Carolina commentator saying OV drove him into the ice and Svech hit his head and that's how he got hurt. I don't know if that is the case. Hope he is ok tho.
I don’t think Ovechkin drove him into the ice, it looks like Ovechkin caught him and he went limp and pulled Ovechkin down

Reactions: bl02 and Rangers743

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC

He was out before he fell.

Reactions: Loff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->