NHL Around the NHL - Offseason moves and rumblings II - Habs trade Max67 to Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
NHL Network is showing an "all access" show ......from 2008. :skeptic: So far I've learned that Seidenberg used to race go-karts with his Carolina teammates, and John Michael Liles went off-roading in a giant red Jeep.

I'll never understand why they can't do more original programming in the summer.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
NHL Network is showing an "all access" show ......from 2008. :skeptic: So far I've learned that Seidenberg used to race go-karts with his Carolina teammates, and John Michael Liles went off-roading in a giant red Jeep.

I'll never understand why they can't do more original programming in the summer.
Red Sox.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015

Because the NHL is so not original. And they never showed Seidenberg in that go kart clip

Reactions: Strafer

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Because the NHL is so not original. And they never showed Seidenberg in that go kart clip
I know! It was funny, I had just turned it on, not knowing what they were showing, and I hear about Eric Staal and his teammate Seidenberg, and I was like, huh?? lol

The behind the scenes of the commercials was kind of funny though. :laugh:

And I saw Chara and his lame, measly 100 mph slapshot ;)

Reactions: Chief Nine

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I know! It was funny, I had just turned it on, not knowing what they were showing, and I hear about Eric Staal and his teammate Seidenberg, and I was like, huh?? lol

The behind the scenes of the commercials was kind of funny though. :laugh:

And I saw Chara and his lame, measly 100 mph slapshot ;)

Yeah a lot of it was very cool and it was really odd to see guys like Brendan Shananhan playing with Sidney Crosby in the all star game. Doug Weight, Joe Sackic as players late in their careers and a very young Phil Kessel getting pushed down the hallway (and into a wall) in a hotel baggage cart by Dion Phaneuf

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Yeah a lot of it was very cool and it was really odd to see guys like Brendan Shananhan playing with Sidney Crosby in the all star game. Doug Weight, Joe Sackic as players late in their careers and a very young Phil Kessel getting pushed down the hallway (and into a wall) in a hotel baggage cart by Dion Phaneuf

:laugh:

Reactions: BMC and Chief Nine

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Paul Stewart among inductees for US Hockey Hall of Fame - The Boston Globe

The US Hockey Hall of Fame released its Class of 2018 inductees on Thursday, and two of the newest members have local roots.
Paul Stewart, born in Dorchester, was the first American referee to officiate more than 1,000 NHL regular season games. He still stands today as the only American who played and refereed in the NHL.
Even while battling Stage 3 colon cancer in 1998, he returned to the ice later that year while still undergoing chemotherapy. Now residing in Walpole, he ended his career having officiated 1,010 regular season games, along with 49 Stanley Cup playoff and two All-Star games.
“Being inducted in the Hall of Fame is something that I never dreamed would happe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad