OT: Around the NHL - Now for Some Actual Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Hard not to with the way he was shown the door & how good he's now faring with the Knights.
I like what he's done in VGK, I mean he's not using excuses and he's finding ways to win, evolving his system so he doesn't stagnate from last season.

The guy has players like Ryan Reaves and Deryk Engelland as regulars. Even McNobb is a solid cog in his system. I was told you can't win with crap players like that. Not even sure how he's still in the playoffs to be honest.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
For draft reasons we need Vegas to win. It would guarantee that the pens would jump over the winner of Vegas/col. We already pick ahead of San Jose regardless of where they finish.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I still get a kick out of how Florida fired the guy and then just fired the guy that replaced him.

Lol.

Although JQ is a solid hire.
The whole Tom Rowe debacle is a really underreported as a storyline.. wish it had happened in a larger market.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The whole Tom Rowe debacle is a really underreported as a storyline.. wish it had happened in a larger market.
His hockey pic always cracks me up.

E4j7a7v.jpg

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
Big mouth Subban talking about results, i don't think it's that much related to him but i just can't see Preds winning with this guy. He was a locker room nuisance with Montréal (getting late at practices, controlling the music, making it loud, then louder, yapping, the some more if his ice time was reduced etc.), i think he calmed down when he was moved but it seems to me, he never was that good to start with. He's like Nashville's version of a louder Letang, the later not being team disruptive.

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
Talk about a better fit, Vegas knew what they we're getting when they traded for Pacioretty team fitting-wise. The guy had a rough season with injuries, then went from PO chicken to pts leading co-leader with Stone.

I can hear Montréal Smurfs crying all the way from where i'm typing.:laugh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad