OT: Around the NHL - Now for Some Actual Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Neal's one of those players that's so hit or miss, and it largely depends on who he is played with.

He could be anywhere from a legit 30+ goal guy with the right setup man, to a guy who looks useless out there if he's got to do the heavy lifting himself and relied on to be solid defensively.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Holy shit. I must have missed the last Avs game. Didn't realize they're up 3-1.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Neal's one of those players that's so hit or miss, and it largely depends on who he is played with.

He could be anywhere from a legit 30+ goal guy with the right setup man, to a guy who looks useless out there if he's got to do the heavy lifting himself and relied on to be solid defensively.

He hasn’t put up 30 in four years.

That being said, he’s good for 20 every year.

I am not fan of Peters at all and I think it is no surprise Carolina has flourished since he left.

Also, Neal seemed to be the heart with MAF of that Vegas team. Just a weird fit in Calgary I think. Monahan and Backlund both seem like bad fits for Neal.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I have to admit that if this team wasn't a total mess that I'd be in on a super cheap flier for Neal if he were bought out. Though I have to admit I'm not entirely sure how that would work. They just signed that contract.

But here in reality... no.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
He hasn’t put up 30 in four years.

That being said, he’s good for 20 every year.

I am not fan of Peters at all and I think it is no surprise Carolina has flourished since he left.

Also, Neal seemed to be the heart with MAF of that Vegas team. Just a weird fit in Calgary I think. Monahan and Backlund both seem like bad fits for Neal.

He’s also had serious wrist injuries for a guy who lives off his shot.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Kap looks pretty good this game.
He really came into his own with Toronto.

Reactions: BHD

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Watching teams play good hard playoff hockey is a wee bit depressing after that sorry sack of shit we got to experience with the penguins.

Reactions: BHD

The Objective troll

Apr 7, 2019
Leafs speed makes the pens look like they skate on molasses.

The intensity of this series is insane. By far the best series in the 1st round.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Man... Kap had a good two feet of open twine there high right and missed by a good 6 inches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad